train_prestrafe

Started by SmK13337
02/06/2011 03:10
Page 1 of 1
SmK1333702/06/2011 03:10

Hi there. My friend didnt know how to prestrafe so i did a map to guide him
its a longjump with some guide-lines, dunno if anyone needs it but if you aint that good at prestrafe i hope this can help just a bit :b

Red-line: The one you run on.
Green-line: The one your crosshair follows along with your run.
Yellow-line: When you pass this line you should start with the crosshair line "the green one"

Download the map here: http://www.speedyshare.com/files/28763652/train_prestrafe.bsp

Best regards
- SmK1337

Logitechhhhh02/06/2011 11:50

smk13337 ... I'm rude
Can I make more types
LJ CJ BJ WJ DCJ MCJ training prestrafe map?
I just want try your idea :DDD

Punk^02/06/2011 13:48(edited 02/06/2011 13:52)

For anyone trying this:
There's no "_" in the name, so you have to put it yourself it you want to play the map!

So, this works perfectly! Really really cool idea smk!
My only concern:
The green line should be on the floor as well.. I usually don't look up while LJ'ing and I believe that most other kreedzers don't do it either.

and yeah, make more maps with this! :D

MEELrecord holderlj record holder Tournament #102/06/2011 14:14

Where's right pre? =|

SmK1333702/06/2011 14:35(edited 02/06/2011 14:46)

I am glad you like it! And yeah for some reason speedyshare removes the "_" in the name, i will make one map with all diffrent jump types :)

opa06/06/2011 00:41

I'd love a similar map with right pre

elITe^09/06/2011 23:31

I like the sound of the idea! Can't try it out atm though. Laptop is broken. It's in the repair shop and will get it back in 2 weeks tops. Anyways, good job!

Punk^10/06/2011 01:12

Do you mean the laptop that you just very recently bought and paid a good amount for? :D

sorry :x

3T10/06/2011 05:33(edited 10/06/2011 05:47)

good map

daza mapper13/06/2011 00:09

TO-DO's:

- Add another block for right pre (W + D)
- Add ingame instructions (not everybody will use XJ)
- Fix the texture bugs.

Nice map, i just taught a friend to prestrafe with it:)

elITe^13/06/2011 23:19(edited 13/06/2011 23:21)

Originally posted by Punk^
Do you mean the laptop that you just very recently bought and paid a good amount for? :D

sorry :x



LOL! Yes that laptop ^^ And i paid 5,990 SEK for it :P

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.