(kz)(its secret :))

Started by FLasH ^^ mapper
02/06/2011 16:33
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
FLasH ^^ mapper02/06/2011 16:33(edited 10/07/2011 00:31)

CLOSE THIS MASTERPIECE

Haha rainbows :D And what i have to say your amazing mapper ! This map looks very good! I want to try it :s

FLasH ^^ mapper02/06/2011 17:34

Just fooling around with rainbows :)

SmK1333702/06/2011 19:21

I like those textures :b

nerv.02/06/2011 21:40

i liked the 2 last pics. =D

memekrecord holder02/06/2011 21:42

Wow, i really like your mapping style. Next your map with gr8 textures, everything fits together. Just release it, and mby we will see this map i maplist. Keep it up! :up:

FLasH ^^ mapper02/06/2011 22:15

Thx guys il try to finish it as soon as posible!!

Punk^04/06/2011 22:02

Haha, this also looks really cool :D Keep going. I like the smoothness of the textures.

DarkSideBv06/06/2011 12:04

very nice looking map, kinda reminds me of prince of persia the forgotten sands.

Fruggline06/06/2011 16:16

Looking forward to it! :)

Page 1 of 1