Funky Town [ABORTED]
this movie was one of your best movies. too bad u couldnt finish it. i guess ur going to buy graphic card quickly..:/
I must agree with Lazze. Bluex the reason why i didnt like your movies is not the fact i hate you its the fact u using really much random stuff. For example ur old works like BloodStream and BloodStream II its totally randomness... And another example Riise HOLY RAGE its overall enjoyable movie but again with random effects esp. low fps intro and outro + this 3D work with title holy rage this thing remind me one 3D work from DiRT2 when u lauching game (again random for me).
Overall u are good mm with good skill but u must work on fit good this things and ur movie will be much better.
Thats my option + lazze +1
Originally posted by LazzeThis looked good. But only good enough.
The edit itself was not bad, but your problem is the random stuff you put into your movies.
Lets take 0:48 as an example. How did that relate to anything at all? It was properly just random images found on Google. You need to choose a theme and evolve from that. Just putting random stuff to fill space does not make you good.
I want to place a bet on something. You didn't make a single of the images you used yourself. The intro just looked like random images from some sort of prefab site smashed together with no context whatsoever.
I hate seeing that, sorry if I'm harsh, but better keep it simple than doing that, its no turn-on for me.
Also, just a little something to the people saying that newer movies are getting too "new" and "mainstream".
Really, its like saying that new games are worse because the graphics are better. You need to evolve with time, go with the flow.
You see people not using computers because its "new" technology.
That's the perfect way to stop our society from developing. We need to see new stuff, you may not like it, but that's just how things are going to be, whether you like it or not. Things change, deal with it.
wtf dude? How that logo at 0:48 can be random, when dude's voice is "stop" ? And fuck yeah i will take my photo device and find in my town that logo "stop" and take a picture :) or i will lose time to create it in ps instead of finding it on a google, who every single man use? And yea, i will paint town on my paper and drop it in my ps!!! To make it simple? If you dude like simple it does not means i like it too.
OT: Thanks for amazing feedback dudes !
Originally posted by LazzeAlso, just a little something to the people saying that newer movies are getting too "new" and "mainstream".
Really, its like saying that new games are worse because the graphics are better. You see people not using computers because its "new" technology.
Guess that was intended on "me", so I would just step in and clear out any misconceptions.
I never meant I am against any sort of technical/graphical advancements, hell no! ;]
What I meant is - the problem with people (read "people" as new moviemakers) are exploiting stuff beyond the general acceptance limit of the ease of viewability.
For ex, these guys are new in the scene (just picked out some recent stuff from the movie forum) , but still these are appreciable and neat works:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itrtX9mzUVA, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aS7TMU1BEw
I am not against newage, I am against "overediting".
bluex,dl link pliz
Beautiful! Great job, BLuex. Too sad that you didn't finish it, it was good enough for the frontpage. Keep it up!
Also, awesome jumps!
Download: http://www.sendspace.com/file/s5qsut
Please log in to post replies.