Chrome The Movie III

Started by n00[gg]EeRr
04/06/2011 20:07
Page 1 of 2
n00[gg]EeRr04/06/2011 20:07(edited 03/07/2011 23:38)

    Title: Chrome The Movie III


    Project status: 30 - 35%


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: My name is Samuel "nogger" and I've been doin' muvis since 1991..


    Type of the movie: It will be a movie that are going to have similarities to real films. Serious looking intro and such.


    Project Description: It will be about 5 minutes long and starring kreedzers and trickjumpers around the world/community.


    Moviemaking facts: I will be using hlae, sony vegas 8 pro, after effects, cinema 4d and photoshop. I will be using the ratio 16:9, the resolution will be 1920 x 1080 and input fps will be 300.





    Trickjumps:I'm not actually "searching" for demos since then I will get that everyone spamming in their jumps they made the other day. But if you feel that you got a trickjump that will make sort of history and that you really don't have anywhere else you want to share it, I would be really greatful to use it in the end of the trilogy, Chrome The Movie III.


Sorry for not having updated this thread fora while but here it is. Well I'm still looking for more kickass demos since this is a kz community montage everyone is welcome. Peace out guys!

Nukk04/06/2011 20:12

full hd ? :D
gl,cant wait for it

datslkk04/06/2011 20:54

do you search for demos or you already have?

n00[gg]EeRr04/06/2011 21:37

@datslkk I got some demos, but I still need a few more.

First screenshot is up

datslkk04/06/2011 21:42

ok dude, check your PM i send you :) Anyway, good luck with this, and dont forget smthng important, do it with smile :P: :D

seskes05/06/2011 00:49

I have some gooood ones. Accept me on steam so i can give you the link there.

lurp05/06/2011 01:47

gl with the project, mate.

Nannou05/06/2011 10:35

out fps ? 25 or 30.

DiENOS05/06/2011 10:50

i mean 30 , gl nogger i like these chrome movies

Cola^05/06/2011 13:49

Good luck, the SS looks very promising.

Agree with nukk, BUT do not accept too much dd/dcj demos!

Lesicrecord holder05/06/2011 19:48

Awesome!
You're my favourite moviemaker...
GL with this.

ndR moviemaker Tournament #206/06/2011 02:12

Thread cleaned, don't give me the chance to do that once again.

a m x06/06/2011 14:15

Nice gj!

n00[gg]EeRr06/06/2011 21:01

thread updated - new screen

Originally posted by n00[gg
EeRr]
thread updated - new screen


That screen looks so awesome !

juhx08/06/2011 15:12

yeah!! cant wait for it !:) second screen nice:P

zythH^ moviemaker08/06/2011 16:00

omg your clips are amazing and this one isn't exception

Jason08/06/2011 17:20

GL Tornhamre

AXOR08/06/2011 20:50

gl nigger :D

lurp08/06/2011 21:25

c'mon, show us some new screenshots :P

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.