NeoN & Str3sulets - 1 week of kz

Started by Unk75
05/06/2011 19:46
Page 1 of 1
Unk7505/06/2011 19:46

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt2yn6R9p-4

Hello ladies and gentleman.
I'm glad that I (NeoN) finally started to play kreedz, and I hope that in a long time I will be famous in the kreedz comunity :P.

jusuuh05/06/2011 22:18

Is this

a) you are proud that you started playing legally (former hns/100aa guy) and then you use word kreedz with pride?

b) you seriously started from nothing and now do these jumps?
b2) you seriously started from nothing and now do these with illegal settings?

c) you have played for longer period and now show trickjumps and want to get some attention with that 1 week of kz name?

If a), gz for you, good choice. But still it's just kreedz, if you are former 100aa jumper, you have to realize that you just play now like others, not cheating anymore.

If b) it means that you are cheating. If c) that's lame.

Damn how do I waste time on these, but sometimes just fun to see these..

Nitsuga06/06/2011 00:09

niice edit, but tricks.. bad and old for me..

chip06/06/2011 04:20

man that's some ugly stuff.. and it's pretty obvious that you've watched some kreedz movies and stolen the songs from em',

|kONEr 'kz.pt 06/06/2011 07:03

i was ready to see a fucking pro 220 block because of the title "1 week of kz" but bah -.-

kaa06/06/2011 10:08

Oneweek your ass topicstarter. Following jusuuh's options - its either "b2" or "c".

Didn't like...

KyU.K06/06/2011 11:07

Ty, your movie reminds me of my first stupid kz movie :P

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.