Lj stats
Hi, im trying to find the lj stats plugin, but i cant find it. I download the official amx pack, but the ljstats its very old and it dosnt have bhop stats, pre stats and all that.
Im in a rush, so im begging for help. Ty very much :).
PS: sorry for my english.
There are several lj stats plugins around the web.
You can go to Downloads > Misc here in XJ to download the official AMXX pack.
Here is the download link for it: http://xtreme-jumps.eu/download.php?view.727
Or you can download UQ_Longjumpstats (I use them)
Download link: http://www.kreedz.pl/download/pluginy-amxx-do-kz-hns-surf/statystyki-long-jump/uq-jumpstats-unique-kz/
Good luck
Originally posted by MathzzThere are several lj stats plugins around the web.
You can go to Downloads > Misc here in XJ to download the official AMXX pack.
Here is the download link for it: http://xtreme-jumps.eu/download.php?view.727
Or you can download UQ_Longjumpstats (I use them)
Download link: http://www.kreedz.pl/download/pluginy-amxx-do-kz-hns-surf/statystyki-long-jump/uq-jumpstats-unique-kz/
Good luck
The second one works great, ty very much :). I have onlyy one more question ^^ the kz plugin with all the records in xj (/wr) where can i find it? thx man :)
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/search.php?q=%2Fwr&r=0&s=Search&in=&ex=&ep=&be=&t=all&adv=0
Guys how do i remove the showpre option so when i make a lan i dont have to write /showpre.... and if its possible when i start a lan server the /ljstats to be disabled and than if i need ti to write /ljstats and enable it ? pls Help
@ MJK
Open up the config.cfg file in "...amxmodx\configs\uq_jumpstats" folder; and edit the "kz_uq_connect xyz" with whatever features you only wanna show.
Please log in to post replies.