IT STARTS [finished]

Started by pheil
07/06/2011 16:43
Page 2 of 2
nobody^14/06/2011 11:32

I guess I am done with the tricks, today I may record a few more and yeah. :-)

pheil16/06/2011 00:24

since I can't use MBL, the colors will propably suck. But It's the only way I get it rendered.

markan16/06/2011 23:22

Pheil's editing skills + Nobody's creativity... guys, this is goin to be freakin perfect.

I'm pretty curious how you gonna handle with song pheily ;)

pheil17/06/2011 00:45

Originally posted by markan
Pheil's editing skills + Nobody's creativity... guys, this is goin to be freakin perfect.

I'm pretty curious how you gonna handle with song pheily ;)

it aint gonna be perfect with this comp, and my skills are low as f*ck.

so yea. Just another fail I guess.

WqkO17/06/2011 01:48

Do not give up.

nobody^17/06/2011 11:58

Originally posted by fak sqk pheil
Originally posted by markan
Pheil's editing skills + Nobody's creativity... guys, this is goin to be freakin perfect.

I'm pretty curious how you gonna handle with song pheily ;)

it aint gonna be perfect with this comp, and my skills are low as f*ck.

so yea. Just another fail I guess.


Another? You don't have any fails for now! :-) Come on, believe in yourself!

pheil17/06/2011 14:12(edited 17/06/2011 14:13)


I must start the project all over again from the start, with cleaner edit, and song, since I can not render it, gonna unistall everything from ma computer except sv, hlae, blablabla, and ye this is gonna be my last movie before I get new comp, so.. for awhile.

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.