Watch pLANE Map!

Started by pLANE mapper
08/06/2011 06:20
Page 1 of 1
pLANE mapper08/06/2011 06:20(edited 21/06/2011 16:33)

http://youtu.be/Fe2Tm0ErDvM -- YOUTUBE part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a2tEHaGQEY -- YOUTUBE part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=walIHpxnc_k -- YOUTUBE part 3

pLANE maps! uncut, this is all 100% raw mapping with multiple programs from building to textures -- everything! except im not going to show any ingame footage!

this is the first in what could be a long series!

and what map is that im working on!? could it be...
come along and watch me build it from start to finish!

tell me any ideas you have!

eeK08/06/2011 08:24

Watched whole movie, didnt understand what you were doing at first, but everything cleared up when you launched VHE. Looking forward to see more from you!

Fruggline08/06/2011 08:42(edited 08/06/2011 08:57)

AAHHHH SYNERGY_X2!?!?!?!?!? :):):):) Fun idea ill watch and probably learn alot :D Or is it synergy_m _h?

VErzuZ08/06/2011 16:42

WOW!! Do more!

StarWars*108/06/2011 16:53

whats up with you kz_synergy_x_2? :D

Fruggline08/06/2011 19:17

yeye whatever :D

pLANE mapper19/06/2011 19:42

oh gosh golly shucks map session number 2 is out! awww yea sucka! get it get it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a2tEHaGQEY -- YOUTUBE

Punk^20/06/2011 14:56(edited 20/06/2011 14:58)

I really love this pLANE :-) Keep going :-)

Oh but pLANE :-( I just opened the new one... You should have continued with the liquid dnb.. It's something that 99% of the people here can listen to.. I don't like the music you put in the new one :-(

eeK20/06/2011 17:24

Originally posted by Punk^
I really love this pLANE :-) Keep going :-)

Oh but pLANE :-( I just opened the new one... You should have continued with the liquid dnb.. It's something that 99% of the people here can listen to.. I don't like the music you put in the new one :-(


Thought that it is only for me is annoying to watch something when dubstep music is playing. Its a nice style of music, but its too hard to concentrate when it plays.

Otherwise, good to see this map is in progress, waiting for more videos, or even screens :O

pLANE mapper21/06/2011 03:39

ahh, next time there will be no more megatron vomit dubstep! :)

im glad you guys are liking, it pushes me to make more

pLANE mapper21/06/2011 16:33

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=walIHpxnc_k part 3!

eeK21/06/2011 18:15

cool. I want to ask you one question. Are you planning to make this map longer than first version?

19century ♥21/06/2011 18:56

PLANE FINISH SYNERGY X2! the comunnity asks you please !

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.