Problems with checkpoints
Hello people!! The kz plugins works but some times when i save a cp I cant move and i must disconnect.
How can i fix this? :confused:
try /stuck
and if this doesnt work,then I dont know (not a specialist in plugins)
thank, it works but not all time.
appear a mess:
[KZ] you will been respawn to close to other person... plz wait.
or something like that. Thz any way
this happens when you press /stuck very rapidly OR you are already in the place you finish when you type /stuck
It only happens in lan games, when i plays in kz servers all its ok.
well i dont really know what could be the problem then :/
800 postz lololo
[ Edited Wed Dec 20 2006, 06:44PM ]
Hello people!! The kz plugins works but some times when i save a cp I cant move and i must disconnect.
How can i fix this? :confused:
When u save the checkpoint to close to a wall u will get stuck, try not be close to the wall when saving :D
It only happens in lan games, when i plays in kz servers all its ok.
Maybe your plugin is different... you don´t get stucked with some plugins, but you do with others
also in some plugins you can say "/stuck" as often as you want. in most if you say "/stuck" more then once at a time it won't do anything.
Thankz people. I was using kz_multiplugin, but now I change it to Prokreedz and it works perfect so i recommend it.
does anyone know how to enable checkpoints in amxmodx, cuz the server sais i have to enable it =(
fixed it.
[ Edited Sat Dec 23 2006, 06:53PM ]
kz_multiplugins or prokreedz??
If its kz_multiplugin in the file climbin.ini (or something like.. in folder amxmodx\config) must to be written the map that you want to play with the plugin.
Please log in to post replies.