Syrle - Return (RELEASED)

Started by ExpaNsion
09/06/2011 18:09
Page 1 of 1
ExpaNsion09/06/2011 18:09(edited 27/06/2011 14:19)

    Title: Syrle - Return


    Project status: Movies is finished, but not rendered


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: My name is Andrius and I've been playing kz for 1.5 years
    I've been moviemaking for 17 months now...


    Type of the movie: It will be a Singleplayer movie about Russian player called Syrle
    some 2/3 man boost jumps, massive dcj and groundstrafe jumps


    Project Description: It will be ~5.30 long with many styles of music

    Moviemaking facts: I will use HLAE and Sony Vegas
    The source fps are 300 and 30fps output...


Other info:
Visit:
Time Media channel
Time Media website
my channel

Screenshots:
1
2
3
4

Stay tuned and write your opinions! :up:

100aa or 10aa ?

ExpaNsion09/06/2011 18:16

Originally posted by Phinx
100aa or 10aa ?

10

IceVip09/06/2011 23:11

shiet Syrle R.I.P rises from the dead wtf end of the world.

akse10/06/2011 08:07

Originally posted by IceVip
shiet Syrle R.I.P rises from the dead wtf end of the world.

dexxies10/06/2011 11:52

Originally posted by IceVip
shiet Syrle R.I.P rises from the dead wtf end of the world.

pheil11/06/2011 00:32

Originally posted by IceVip
shiet Syrle R.I.P rises from the dead wtf end of the world.

nobody^11/06/2011 21:23

Seems a little overedited to me, though it still can be good. :-)

cLeen1k11/06/2011 21:24

Originally posted by IceVip
shiet Syrle R.I.P rises from the dead wtf end of the world.

nobody^11/06/2011 21:37

Okay, do you guys seriously want this topic to get closed? I am sure that ExpaNsion puts a lot of effort in it. Let's give him the chance to release it, someday.

Dilap11/06/2011 22:31

do u really luv this colors? its sucks i cant say another word...

jokeruz11/06/2011 23:43

somethings wrong with colors and please max out your gc!

Syrle13/06/2011 13:00

"_"

AXOR17/06/2011 17:08

syrle r.i.p

ExpaNsion25/06/2011 18:19(edited 26/06/2011 16:39)

Release Date: 2011-06-27

nikitich moviemaker25/06/2011 19:26

r.i.p. syrle

Syrle25/06/2011 21:20

O_O r.i.p. all

Nannou28/06/2011 04:35(edited 28/06/2011 17:36)

Good luck ExpaNsion.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.