[KZ] Portuguese Style

Started by zythH^ moviemaker
10/06/2011 12:20
Page 1 of 1
zythH^ moviemaker10/06/2011 12:20(edited 18/07/2011 16:45)

Hey,

Title: Portuguese Style


Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: I'm zythH^, a moviemaker from PortugueseGC. I've about 7 months of experience and I want to show to the world how the Portuguese Guys play and this is my second real and serious work I'm going to make ;)


Status: 40%


Type of Movie: Multyplayer Movie


Requests: Demos only from Portuguese Players


Moviemaking Facts: Maybe smoofofer(have a little bug but i hope i can fix it), HLAE and VDub(300fps), probably aae cs4 and Sony Vegas pro 9 with 1280x720.


Project Description: It will be a movie about 4-5 minutes long, show to the world Portuguese Players.


Screenshots:

1st Person:
http://i56.tinypic.com/16jqzgk.jpg
http://i52.tinypic.com/29y185j.jpg
http://i55.tinypic.com/2dtrhxy.jpg
http://i52.tinypic.com/28jjm2h.jpg
http://i55.tinypic.com/2rhbjae.jpg
http://i52.tinypic.com/nxric6.jpg

Campaths:
http://i52.tinypic.com/55p35v.jpg
http://i54.tinypic.com/15nlw7t.jpg
http://i51.tinypic.com/20j3j8k.jpg
http://i52.tinypic.com/f39vo0.jpg

(Intro and Outro ill show when i reach 85%)

Ugly Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWHLrVhVpVk [less than 10 minutes editing this]

[This is a new topic, if some admin can delet the another one please do it]

zythH^ moviemaker13/06/2011 13:50(edited 15/07/2011 20:56)

Trickjump improved

I would like to see dsnts back in this movie
good luck

zythH^ moviemaker13/06/2011 18:38

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
I would like to see dsnts back in this movie
good luck


dsnts=inactivity :X

maybe u will see Jack, Prozin, etc xDD

Zegas xD13/06/2011 18:54

but zythH^ , we will try to get him back to do some jumps for us :D

zythH^ moviemaker13/06/2011 20:00

Originally posted by Zegas xD
but zythH^ , we will try to get him back to do some jumps for us :D


I hope so :D

zythH^ moviemaker05/07/2011 20:47(edited 05/07/2011 20:49)

new ss added

ss1: http://i56.tinypic.com/16jqzgk.jpg
ss2: http://i52.tinypic.com/29y185j.jpg
ss3: http://i55.tinypic.com/2dtrhxy.jpg
ss4: http://i52.tinypic.com/28jjm2h.jpg

audior05/07/2011 22:43

Jack, Prozin, etc xDD

zythH^


this says all. esp etc and xDD

zythH^ moviemaker06/07/2011 21:45

New ss (this time, campaths)

ss1: http://i52.tinypic.com/55p35v.jpg
ss2: http://i54.tinypic.com/15nlw7t.jpg
ss3: http://i51.tinypic.com/20j3j8k.jpg

flaviooftw07/07/2011 21:11

Originally posted by audior

Jack, Prozin, etc xDD

zythH^


this says all. esp etc and xDD


Ahahaha, agree xD

zythH^ moviemaker12/07/2011 19:35

New ss

http://i55.tinypic.com/2rhbjae.jpg

zythH^ moviemaker15/07/2011 17:54(edited 15/07/2011 21:03)

UPDATE
http://i52.tinypic.com/nxric6.jpg

http://i52.tinypic.com/f39vo0.jpg


[edited]

Lesicrecord holder15/07/2011 18:03

Wow, the first ss in the update is the first screenshot where I can actually see something !

zythH^ moviemaker15/07/2011 21:05

Originally posted by Lesic
Wow, the first ss in the update is the first screenshot where I can actually see something !


I didn't get it :p

I perfectly can see all the ss's lol

sorry for my english

Mathzz28/07/2011 18:25

Originally posted by ftw
Originally posted by audior

Jack, Prozin, etc xDD

zythH^


this says all. esp etc and xDD


Ahahaha, agree xD


Lol, copying my current avatar much?

Womanaizer28/07/2011 19:51

some updates mby?

flaviooftw03/08/2011 17:29

Originally posted by Mathzz
Originally posted by ftw
Originally posted by audior

Jack, Prozin, etc xDD

zythH^


this says all. esp etc and xDD


Ahahaha, agree xD


Lol, copying my current avatar much?


oh :o sorry didn't see it :x i'm gonna change it now

rusty03/08/2011 23:13

zythH change your graphics card settings before you edit man all your clips are such bad quality and so edgy, looks really bad

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.