Faker's Geekzone: #8

Started by faker mapper
20/12/2006 18:41
Page 4 of 5
faker mapper26/12/2006 00:42

whut? when? oO

Murvelman26/12/2006 01:45

I don't think the one who chooses the jump shall be allowed to participate

insen mapper26/12/2006 02:35

oh man murvelman
read the text and think a bit before u post something

Round 6 *X-Mas Round*

=> The Jumper who pwns this jump can choose the next one (must be possible).

its a x-mas special


and here is the jump
http://mitglied.lycos.de/krumbiegelmartin/geekzone_7.jpg
HF n stuff
[ Edited Tue Dec 26 2006, 02:46AM ]

Murvelman26/12/2006 03:09

Well there's nothing that says it won't happen again :D
That jump is too hard for me :(

ufui26/12/2006 03:45

lol with famas omg to hard for me

faker mapper26/12/2006 21:20

Round #7 started

Go go go!

tjubby26/12/2006 21:57

pwned! :P

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5e7dwq

I'm sorry about the bhopbox.mdl I thought I had deleted it. The mdl is coming with the demo.
[ Edited Wed Dec 27 2006, 01:36AM ]

sbzvln Tournament #226/12/2006 22:46

nice:) :D

Maxohhz26/12/2006 23:47

impressive m8 :)

Camillo27/12/2006 14:39

<3 tjubby GJ! :)

sbzvln Tournament #227/12/2006 20:01

lol nice kinda hard i think gonna try xD

sbzvln Tournament #227/12/2006 22:47

whats the new jump ?:p

faker mapper28/12/2006 00:33

Round #8 started

Pretty hard one, this time ;)

I won't forget about this thread and I will update this thread every day (when I have time to), but im pretty busy at the moment so try to be a bit patient plz ^^ Thanks :)

tjubby: gj, but you can't chose the next jump. It was just a christmas special for this jump on christmas (so InseN was the only one who could chose the next jump ^^)

l0w: omg, you can't chose a jump, too. Why should you - you didn't even pwn the last jump -.-


[ Edited Thu Dec 28 2006, 12:33AM ]
[ Edited Fri Dec 29 2006, 01:20AM ]

tjubby28/12/2006 01:32

Pwned again :P lol

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rtls52

Pulsar!28/12/2006 01:55

Hmm.. it think players should be write something like "for the faker's geek zone" or current date or something else in his demos.. Cause some jumps could be pwn many time ago..
[ Edited Thu Dec 28 2006, 01:58AM ]

tjubby28/12/2006 01:59

This was pwn right now. I talked with faker when I did it... anyways its a good idea gonna do it if I make some more of this jumps.

Camillo29/12/2006 02:51

GJ Tjubby! <3

i have it almost geeked :D

KNiFEAR29/12/2006 15:20

lol i c tjubby already did it :P but i was kinda amazed cuz this jump was supposed to be extreme so i prepared 2 geek it, but then i did it 2nd try : P but im sure it was just luck ^^

teU31/12/2006 17:15

The last is High Jump!!!

sbzvln Tournament #231/12/2006 17:45

oh rly:D when will the next jump be there

Page 4 of 5

Please log in to post replies.