After Spring part 1

Started by Jason
10/06/2011 16:13
Page 1 of 1
Jason10/06/2011 16:13

Movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmjwEdJ2aSY&feature=channel_video_title

So here's my latest work :p hope you like and give it a comment!

/Jason

BLuex10/06/2011 16:45

Song name?!

R0bAFraG10/06/2011 16:54

awesome movie, gj Jason

Jason10/06/2011 17:19

Bluex: Feint - Times like these

R0bA: thanks alot :D

unBreakS10/06/2011 17:29

i`m not into surfing but i do like surf tjs
and the intro is so retarded.. i mean the 3d sucks and its so laggy and then the earth zoom taken from video copilot was just lame.
The tricks are rly nice esp the assualt tj. The colors are nice, they fitted well imo accept some dark scenes but overall it was rly good
gj

BLuex10/06/2011 17:43

Thanks dude, good movie btw

lurp10/06/2011 18:34

I don't like and watch such kind of movies but this one was enjoyable. =)

Jason10/06/2011 18:41(edited 10/06/2011 18:47)

I cant say anything else than thanks alot guys! I really appreciate your replies :)
Thx.
and btw, If you got some Kreedz footage, I'm up to edit that shit! :D

zythH^ moviemaker10/06/2011 18:48(edited 10/06/2011 18:54)

hamburglar and cidao <3 :D

EDIT:

She is always saying "MepH" =P

Chichin mapperrecord holder10/06/2011 18:59

Quite dark colors :/
anyway, good movie

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.