g0zi - What are words [UPDATE #1]

Started by seskes
10/06/2011 22:27
Page 1 of 1
seskes10/06/2011 22:27(edited 14/06/2011 18:20)

    Title: g0zi -What are words


    Project status: 20%


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: My name is Alexander''Makaveli'' Stephanov. I am moviemaking since ~5 months . I think this will be the best movie that i will create. I will use a chill song and create an awesome atmosphere. There will be no such stuff like GLOW or Music-to-other-music switches. They ruin the athmosphere imo.


    Type of the movie:It will be a One Player movie.


    Project Description: This will be g0zi's last movie because he decided to leave the kz-world . We wish him good luck at his real life. The movie will contain only 5 demos because those 5 are the only one left from him. It will be long atleast ~2 minutes i hope.


    Moviemaking facts: I will use HLAE and Sony Vegas.I will also use Cinema 4D for the playerbar and i will use 'smoofofer v0.3b [...] The source fps will be 900 and I will render my movie with 30fps output...


Screenshots:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/830/g0zi1.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/806/g0zi2.png/

nobody^10/06/2011 23:00

2 minutes with only 5 demos? That's going to be interesting. Anyway, good luck and post some screens.

jokeruz11/06/2011 23:38

You don't need playerbar when the movie contain only one player.Too sad that g0zi leaves kz..

low-12/06/2011 11:53

yes Cinema 4D is great for playerbars, gl :)

Nukk12/06/2011 12:29

hes cheater if im right

BLuex12/06/2011 13:11

Originally posted by Nukk
hes cheater if im right


He used bhop script to break some records on cosy-climbing. But, i dont know did he still cheat.

g0zirecord holder12/06/2011 13:12

Just to make it clear, http://xtreme-jumps.eu/news.php?extend.1465
And the CC story is more complicated...

Nukk12/06/2011 13:17

that arent bhop map :) but im sure you arent cheater anymore

seskes13/06/2011 17:35

New screenshots added.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/830/g0zi1.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/806/g0zi2.png/

Dilap13/06/2011 18:54

Originally posted by seskes
Alexander''Makaveli'' Stephanov.


Russian name? ;d

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.