kzsca_mc_diamondquest
Yeah, this is my first minecraft map!
Just a few pictures for now:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24255207/minecraft/pic1.JPG
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24255207/minecraft/pic2.JPG
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24255207/minecraft/pic3.JPG
So what do you guys think? :) Minecraft in CS.
Special thanks to traNcyFast and Timmycakes ^_^
________________________________________________________________
UPDATE:
ITS FINISHED.
Dl link:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24255207/kzsca_mc_diamondquest.rar
enjoy or something.
nice looking map daza.i have one question,i have a low pc will i have high fps in your map mr.daza ?
Got bored making KZ maps, eh? :D
Originally posted by eeK-Got bored making KZ maps, eh? :D
It does look like kz map and it's still CS, so you can't really say that he got bored with KZ maps ^_^
@daza: Make that tree transparent like in minecraft <3
Originally posted by scmbnice looking map daza.i have one question,i have a low pc will i have high fps in your map mr.daza ?
The textures dont affect ur fps in game.... Its the way how u build the map!!
Keep Up Daza!!
Cute map o_O
N1 daza
Wow, first screen looks identically like from Minecraft. Good job Daza, i waiting for release it! :up:
Bump
R-O-F-L AWESOME
RLY NICE MAP :)
nice job daza ^^
Just played through it... Awesome concept, but I don't like the jumps...
Ignoring that, awesome !
I love you daza.
Amazing map... really. I loved the theme (obviously) and the jumps were great as well! A superb daza speedmap! Fix the few lightbugs and texture allignments, add torches and submit it!
Seriously.. I never had so much pleasure playing a map I think. Nice idea, jumps were creative and awesome imo.
If you like the map go vote for it in the nominations :)
sorry cant download, could u give a speedyshare.com link?
Please log in to post replies.