Models - Help

Started by zythH^ moviemaker
12/06/2011 00:17
Page 1 of 1
zythH^ moviemaker12/06/2011 00:17(edited 12/06/2011 00:18)

Hey there,

Well, I'm a mini mapper XD and I want to make a map in tribute to "Uchiha Clan" one clan from the Serie Naruto, like a fan I want to put into the Map Itachi Uchiha and Sasuke Uchiha fighting like one episode, but I need models or make they, so I need help, if someone can help please speak here ;)

Cya ~

EDIT: Itachi and Sasuke can don't move, just in the map :) Like synergy_x have a little girl ;)

spr1n mapper12/06/2011 11:29

Making such model and texturing it right is not an easy work. I doubt you will find anyone willing to do that to be honest. Also little girl in synergy_x is not a "model", so I have better solution for you to suggest.
I suppose that fighting scene already exist in the "Uchiha Clan" (I guess its some anime movie), so you can make a gif animation of that scene. That gif can be converted to sprite and used in your map. In case you really dont need them to "move", then you can just use some frame from that movie as a texture...

zythH^ moviemaker12/06/2011 13:03(edited 12/06/2011 14:42)

Originally posted by spr1n
Making such model and texturing it right is not an easy work. I doubt you will find anyone willing to do that to be honest. Also little girl in synergy_x is not a "model", so I have better solution for you to suggest.
I suppose that fighting scene already exist in the "Uchiha Clan" (I guess its some anime movie), so you can make a gif animation of that scene. That gif can be converted to sprite and used in your map. In case you really dont need them to "move", then you can just use some frame from that movie as a texture...


Thanks spr1n

But "they" still "3D" on map?

EDIT:
I already have Itachi but I can't find Sasuke.mdl so if someone know where i can find it share here please.

hm^ mapper VIP12/06/2011 16:35

hey,

Maybe this will help you.

Sasuke

func_ilusionary:

Render Mode: Additive
FX Amount: 255

Couldn´t find a model for you.

DarkSideBv12/06/2011 16:40

a googled a little and found a player model with the name sasuke.
this is how it looks
http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/927/sasukelol.jpg

and here is where i found it
http://magistral.power-heberg.com/cstrike/models/player/sasuke/

spr1n mapper12/06/2011 16:58

Originally posted by zythH^
Thanks spr1n

But "they" still "3D" on map?

no, its animated "2D"... like a GIF animation. I suggested that in case you will not find models or modelmaker for that.

zythH^ moviemaker12/06/2011 19:39

Thanks all of you dudes ;)

I really apreciate that ;)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.