National Long Jump Records *RANKING LIST*

Started by jack frog
12/06/2011 16:09
Page 2 of 2
theddy13/06/2011 21:35

omg Jonde! great work man.

PoshitO14/06/2011 01:23

yeah, but i think the block counts and the distance doesnt. Its harder to jump 254 block with 255.5 than jumping 255 block with 255.3

MJK14/06/2011 07:44

Netherlands
Longjump: 254 by RAYTICH (a.k.a. kaN)
Highjump: 241 by RAYTICH (a.k.a. kaN)
Countjump: 262 by RAYTICH (a.k.a. kaN)
Multi Countjump: 270 by RAYTICH (a.k.a. kaN)
Bunnyhop: 240 by RAYTICH (a.k.a. kaN)

Btw RAYTICH "KAN" is Bulgarian x_X living in Netherlands..

Jonde14/06/2011 07:58(edited 16/06/2011 13:09)

Close enough...

EDIT 13.6.2011: The post on the previous page was updated.

EDIT 16.6.2011: Yesterday I realized that there are many players I've met from countries that were not even in the list I made. I'd like to know the records of the following countries:

Turkey
United Arab Emirates
Jordan
Algeria
Mongolia
Italy
Montenegro
Morocco
Ireland

I've met a lot of players from these countries, but I'm not fully aware of the records. I'm fairly sure the record of the Emirates is 248, but I've forgotten the players name. 3oN is the only jumper I know from Jordan, and OQOY is one of the few Mongolians I know, if anyone was wondering. I just don't know their records.

If anyone could enlighten me about the subjects I presented, please do! I'm sure zgooh can assist with Morocco and players from the Balkan area can help with Turkey/Montenegro, and let's just hope some people have knowledge of the other countries records, too.

jack frog14/06/2011 13:21

Originally posted by PoshitO
yeah, but i think the block counts and the distance doesnt. Its harder to jump 254 block with 255.5 than jumping 255 block with 255.3

True, but it would be less intresting since 255-256 is pretty much the standard these days. The ranking list would be redundant and you couldn't say who is the best Long Jumper of which country.

Bu7ler15/06/2011 17:15(edited 15/06/2011 17:16)

255.673 is C0r0na's real lj distance. He's Estonian.

Swoozy15/06/2011 18:14

Originally posted by Bu7ler
255.673 is C0r0na's real lj distance. He's Estonian.


Originally posted by Jonde
Estonia
Longjump: 255 by mrk/rtg800/c0r0na/Fps


everything is ok

McL Banned Comment Banned16/06/2011 12:56(edited 16/06/2011 15:41)


Croatia
Longjump: 252 by guz-.-
Highjump: 237 by guz-.-
Countjump:
Multi Countjump: ?
Bunnyhop: 242 by guz-.-
Also
[it] andytw is a romanian liveing in Italy
Longjump : 253
Highjump : 239
Countjump : 260
Multi CountJump : 260
Bunnyhop : ?

Womanaizer16/06/2011 14:33

ty McL

jack frog16/06/2011 16:21

Thanks for all the corrections! Added.

Btw: I meant the highest LJ block and distance together. So if there are 5 players that made 256 block we could still do a ranking with their distances.

dx^16/06/2011 18:59(edited 16/06/2011 19:13)

dx^ 255/256.918
ThG^ 255/256.539

fizik17/06/2011 17:38

btw,Avatar has done 256 legal aswell. :p

A3TIUS19/06/2011 12:06

jack frog & Jonde

Nice initiative and awesome work. I am sure many upcoming kreedzers would thank you for your effort

@ memek

I agree most of the records can be found in national websites but what about the countries that dont have any dedicated kz website. I think this should be a platform to measure their success.

LAKIKS19/06/2011 18:42(edited 19/06/2011 18:42)

sorrr

LAKIKS19/06/2011 18:43

LATVIA
1 cr0ucher 256
2 nikitich 255
3 deus 255
4 Lakiks 255
5 SubSonic 255

jack frog19/06/2011 20:00(edited 19/06/2011 20:00)

Thanks @ A3TIUS for compliments! :)

Originally posted by Lakiks
LATVIA
1 cr0ucher 256
2 nikitich 255
3 deus 255
4 Lakiks 255
5 SubSonic 255

Thanks for the list! Updated with movies. Do you happen to know the distances with decimals? Or where I can download the demos to check decimals myself?

Xaizen19/06/2011 20:05

Originally posted by Jonde
Spain
Longjump: 255 by PiZZo
Highjump: 241 by PiZZo
Countjump: 265 by PiZZo
Multi Countjump: ?
Bunnyhop: 243 by PaKeTe


Countjump: 267 by PiZZo
and i remember that someone did 245 bhop but not remember who :/

gonna ask some ppl and comment again :P

sia20/06/2011 09:38

Originally posted by jack frog
Thanks @ A3TIUS for compliments! :)

Originally posted by Lakiks
LATVIA
1 cr0ucher 256
2 nikitich 255
3 deus 255
4 Lakiks 255
5 SubSonic 255

Thanks for the list! Updated with movies. Do you happen to know the distances with decimals? Or where I can download the demos to check decimals myself?

Demos- http://kz.evil.lv/records/all/

mwp_ = lakiks

dexxies20/06/2011 11:24

Jonde, it seems that you forgot to add Russian Bunnyhop rec. [akseon: 248 bj block] :P

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.