DEMOCALL! Above the Clouds [screens up]

Started by Jason
12/06/2011 17:48
Page 1 of 1
Jason12/06/2011 17:48(edited 13/06/2011 22:44)

Title: Above the Clouds

Project status: 5-6%

Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: My name is Jason and I've been doing movies for a quite long time, almost 1 year atm so Ill guess there can be some successfull moments in this movie!

Type of the movie: This will be a kreedz movie for people to join it all over the world and a nice movie, ofcource.

Project Description: It will be about 5 minutes long with a chill atmosphere. I will use dubstep or rap, havent really thought about that so much yet, since I have just made a democall.

Moviemaking facts: I will use HLAE and Sony Vegas The source fps are 300 and I will render my movie in w9 with a bitrate of 8 M (?) and 60fps output... Like always
Requests: I will show you screenshots right after, I'm expecting your opinions about the filters I used! I'm also looking for pretty much demos for the movie...

Democall/trailer/teaser:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fmg1wVvfZCQ&feature=channel_video_title

Jason


Screenshot 1: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/6/image2leu.jpg/
Screenshot 2: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/19/image3dh.jpg/
Screenshot 3: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/705/image4yk.jpg/

Screen 3 doesn't look so sweet so It'll be edited within time

Nukk12/06/2011 21:33

omg,nice song in the trailer,gl

Jason13/06/2011 22:44

ofc ofc!

Screenshots added

a m x14/06/2011 04:57

ss looks kinda promising, gl :)

Jason14/06/2011 12:34

tyty:D

there's just 9 demos atm so send!

nobody^14/06/2011 12:50

I like the militia screen the most, the colours fit great. Don't like the others, though. Anyway, keep it up. :-)

Jason14/06/2011 13:28

yeah, I will work more on them I guess :)

Jason15/06/2011 18:30

status: 50-55%!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.