OMFG DCJ UBER BUG :O

Started by trAnce /R/
13/06/2011 15:00
Page 1 of 1
trAnce /R/13/06/2011 15:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfJPLa3bm94

demo : http://www.sendspace.com/file/u6opfh

Roadrunner mapper13/06/2011 15:19

bigger real distance?

FAME13/06/2011 16:26

hmm....nope, realdist like ~268

dx^13/06/2011 16:33

This is bug of this plugin already happened to me twice with a 250 and went with 258stats obviously impossible otra =D

jack frog13/06/2011 23:22

LOL! Mean bug

Can you give me the plugin, so I can pwn 253+ blocks? :D

Nannou14/06/2011 00:11(edited 14/06/2011 00:13)

Simple fps drop bug. Turn off flashlight.
//Rename ur thread, cuz emotion don't give reason for stupid name.

jigsaw14/06/2011 13:35

ye, flashlight is the most stupid shit I've ever seen, but it's your demo-your decision

Nukk14/06/2011 15:15

nothing uber there

Grrr17/06/2011 20:31(edited 17/06/2011 20:34)

I guess that this is the famous 18units landbug that Numb was talking about..
EDIT: did u landed on the block in the end?

MJK04/07/2011 11:27

Had the same bug 1 year ago on 250 block did 258 with 270 pre 4 strafes ... i think its something about the moment u duck and hit the edge but i am not very sure...

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.