kzsca_mc_diamond quest

Started by FLasH ^^ mapper
13/06/2011 21:48
Read-Only
Page 2 of 2
Max:14/06/2011 15:33

Have to agree with omilo, map really remindes one of old nintendo and sega games. However, the map is really enjoyable. Although the map looks simple and uninspired at first glance, it is the pureness which sets the focus on the jumps. It is something never seen before which qualifies diamondquest for xj imo.

So go ahead, YES.

Lesicrecord holder14/06/2011 17:23

Back then I loved to play minecraft. So it's not hard to get my attention by such a map. I love the idea of minecraft in kz and this is also mapped great. Nice atmosphere, but it's sad that it's not longer :D

YES from me !

radon mapper Tournament #315/06/2011 16:14

about time anyone made a minecraft map. gj
yes.

ChaosAD mapper16/06/2011 12:50

Nice, i really like the maps... the idea is pretty original, those textures gives a nice fresh look, and the map is so fun.
Great Map and great game = YES

nobody^16/06/2011 14:57

Every jump of this map is enjoyable! I love the whole idea and atmosphere!
YES!

3T17/06/2011 04:35

i think its ugly at first ,but not now. its funny.

i done in 3:00, wr? rofl o(∩_∩)o...

and ........nothing..

but i vote YES

spr1n mapper22/06/2011 19:45

I like themed maps. Though I havent played minecraft personally - it seems to be very similar to original game. In overal map has interesting areas and fun jumps which I enjoyed. Also there are pretty much potential combos so there could be a lot of battles on this map which is good for the record list. You got my vote.

WqkO25/06/2011 15:46(edited 25/06/2011 15:47)

Great map, I'd like to edit a ROTW on it ! :3

Yes from me ofc (didn't say it in my prev post) !

Ovidiu Dumitru29/06/2011 23:28

Status: Accepted

Release:

- next map release.

Other:

- Thank you guys for voting.

Page 2 of 2