Tremendous Pheil by WakO

Started by WqkO
16/06/2011 18:47
Page 1 of 1
WqkO16/06/2011 18:47(edited 17/06/2011 02:38)

Hey XJ, :)

I wanted to edit something over the last few days, so I decided to ask my friend pheil for a few demos, he then spent a while doing them and I finally decided to edit 2 of them. So, here is the result, I'm pretty proud of it, however I could have done better if I hadn't have that much errors with Adobe After Effects... Anyway, enjoy!

Streaming Link : Tremendous Pheil
SK Stream : http://www.sk-gaming.com/video/348097-Tremendous_Pheil_by_WakO__KZ_Clip
DL Link : http://www22.zippyshare.com/v/3166112/file.html

Softwares used :
→ H.L.A.E.
→ Vegas : Sync + Transitions
→ Adobe After Effects : Colours + Effects

Image

Image

Image


Hope you liked it, if you didn't, make sure to tell me why. Peace ! ;)

pixiz16/06/2011 19:07

Love it ! Already told you what I think about it :)

Keep going !

Fence16/06/2011 19:58

nice,dl link?
p.s. use more fps

WqkO16/06/2011 20:02

Well, Imma add the DL link in a minute and you won't say "Use more fps" anymore, you'll see ! :D

nobody^16/06/2011 21:17

Awesome, really nice clip. The colours were great! I kinda didn't like the song but who cares? The tricks were dope, as I expected. :-) Great job!
9/10

Damn, gotta love those colours!

WqkO16/06/2011 21:26

Originally posted by nobody^
Awesome, really nice clip. The colours were great! I kinda didn't like the song but who cares? The tricks were dope, as I expected. :-) Great job!
9/10

Damn, gotta love those colours!

Ahhh thanks dude, appreciate that! ;)

anaLchy16/06/2011 21:36

i really like it :)

dex7eR`16/06/2011 22:25

nice one :)

TOTTI17/06/2011 00:02

uber colours bro :) sync nice and cool campaths :) 5/5!! i didnt knowed that u know to edit movies like this :P

WqkO17/06/2011 02:36

Thank you guys! :P

juhx17/06/2011 06:06

good wako !!! i like it. tricks hard or no ? i dont know )

Womanaizer17/06/2011 10:29

nice clip, like it :)

WqkO18/06/2011 01:30

Originally posted by juhx
good wako !!! i like it. tricks hard or no ? i dont know )

Thanks, tricks are pretty hard believe me... and anyway they look great.. ^^

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.