I've got problem with campaths

Started by TiSs
16/06/2011 22:00
Page 1 of 1
TiSs16/06/2011 22:00

Hello , I have a problem. Campaths are not working although. I'm doing everything like in a guides after taking campaths im turning some frames and click Play and camera is standing.
What's wrong?

seskes16/06/2011 22:07

Do not use stufftext.

transformerr16/06/2011 22:24

re-install hlae

TiSs16/06/2011 22:41

Re install didn't help.
I didn't used stufftext.

Nukk17/06/2011 04:17

for first campath you must do flag "1" ,then use spec_autodirector 1 and go to 2-3 frames back from 1st campath

TOTTI17/06/2011 12:39

if u folow this tutorial clossely i bet it will help u! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1FfZ-3cvSs i learned campath from this tutorial i bet u can learn too!

transformerr18/06/2011 00:28

watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EblalSfJuSw GL&HF :)

jokeruz18/06/2011 02:14

he didn't mentioned that he wants smoofofered campaths guys,spec_autodirector 1;flag 1 on 1st campath and 9-13 frames backward,this is the way GL.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.