Long Sleeve

Started by aLex-
18/06/2011 00:55
Page 1 of 1
aLex-18/06/2011 00:55(edited 18/06/2011 01:02)

anyone has long sleeve models with normal guns and knife? please :x

exemple:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vihruQSg5aA

memekrecord holder18/06/2011 01:21(edited 18/06/2011 01:22)

I posted this models maybe 3 times... Here again: Download
Next time use search!

aLex-18/06/2011 01:46

memek, thank you but the knife of this pack is modified :\ I don't wanna nothing modified beyond sleeve

jokeruz18/06/2011 02:13

then do for yourself lol

Nukk18/06/2011 06:27(edited 18/06/2011 06:28)

Originally posted by aLex-
memek, thank you but the knife of this pack is modified :\ I don't wanna nothing modified beyond sleeve

you can do it easily
send me knife models - modified and default which you want,ill do it for 1min

transformerr18/06/2011 09:19

use HLMV :)

BLuex18/06/2011 11:24

Found it in my ps. Enjoy itself ;) http://www.mediafire.com/?w687v2yt9w91jma

x7.18/06/2011 12:15

Originally posted by BLuex
Found it in my ps. Enjoy itself ;) http://www.mediafire.com/?w687v2yt9w91jma

true legend in cs skins

aLex-18/06/2011 14:57

thanks a lot but I modified the skins using HLMV :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.