How to detect kzh?
We have a kz server for 1 year but now have a problem. Recently I think some players use kzh but have no proof :omg: . I saw some players can do perfect bhop but my plug cant detect it. Someone else can climb easily (like some xtreme map) but his skill is normal.
Can somebody tell me how to detect kzh while spec him?
Or can you give me some plugins can auto ban or auto kick player using kzh? (Plugin can use for both steam and non-steam)
Thanks! :D
Is there possible to detect bhop hack on p47 ?
Some classical detectors detects cvars used, in example response to cvar like kzh_bhop means the client is having self-made cvar. That was the first thing I / we invented to it. Anyway in example Exolent's plugin uses perfect ground-frames to detect hack.. Nowadays kzh's are just more developed and give you more headache to detect em'. Anyway there is few more ways to get cheaters caught, thou they are not used in public hackdetectors.
Can somebody check for me this demo plz. Is he using kzh or not?
Mediafire
Puclic demo cant be checked.This guy doesnt use cheat.I've checked his goldbhop in lan.
Please log in to post replies.