The title doesn't matter

Started by zgooh
30/06/2011 20:05
Page 1 of 1
zgooh30/06/2011 20:05(edited 01/07/2011 07:11)

    Title: The title doesn't matter


    Project status: 10% (Idea, song)


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: I'm xxhelliumxx on youtube, a guy that makes movies when he wants to


    Type of the movie: A single player movie about myself, I want to planificate stuff and make it fit the song


    Project Description: The part that spoils it... Ill just say it will be around 4 1/2 and 5 minutes, chilled.


    Moviemaking facts: I will use HLAE and Sony Vegas as i always did. Maybe ill make SOME smooth campaths, but i'm not a fan of that. FPS and SPS depending on the nature of the trickjump. Output 29.97, avi


    Requests: Patience


    Screenshots: I won't post any, you will have to trust me on this one :)

low-30/06/2011 20:40

good luck, all your previous works are amazing so i'm looking forward to this

memekrecord holder30/06/2011 21:33(edited 30/06/2011 21:34)

I waiting for some new jumps, and good edit! You can do it, good luck! :up:

zgooh30/06/2011 21:34

Thank joo :)

PiilsnEr30/06/2011 21:58

your one of my favourite moviemaker. Your music taste and editing style is just amazing! I will be waiting for this one ;)

FLP30/06/2011 22:03(edited 30/06/2011 22:03)

I really liked your movie with Ggs and Mad,I hope you this will be something similiar,gl man :)

nobody^30/06/2011 22:20

I fell inlove ever since "2011 b1tch" so yeah, I can't wait! It's going to take awhile, I guess? :-D

zgooh30/06/2011 22:54

Originally posted by nobody^
I fell inlove ever since "2011 b1tch" so yeah, I can't wait! It's going to take awhile, I guess? :-D

Probably, i'm very picky :). I'll wait til' ... hmm. Next week ? Yeah let's make it 10 July, and if I don't get demos I like, i'll close mah inbox :D

zgooh01/07/2011 07:12

I'm not 100% sure I want to edit somebody else's mind.Being a douche or whatever, I kinda want to make it my last movie and I wanna make it good for me atleast

FLP01/07/2011 08:50

Originally posted by FLP
I really liked your movie with Ggs and Mad,I hope this will be something similiar,gl man :)

Marshell01/07/2011 09:27

no screens no party ;/

IceVip01/07/2011 12:32

You finally decided to start the project, good luck on this one <3 puki.

Zippow17/09/2011 13:34

Updates?

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.