KOALA [RELEASED]
- Title:

- Project status: ~95%
- Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: i'm kaffee, i started moviemaking around 08, i made a bunch of movies, you maybe know some of them
- Type of the movie: multiplayer fragmovie starring mostly people i used to play with and other friends and some people who simply sent me good clean frags
- Project Description: ~8minutes, mostly ambienty/downtempo tracks similiar to the one kaffesque
- Moviemaking facts: i'm using HLAE and vegas as always, captured everything with 300fps 900sps, except some cams and in-eyes with around 1000fps for heavy slowmos, i've started to srsly edit this like 1 month ago but i planned it ages ago
- Requests: i got everything i need now, no requests except your opinion on the screens for example.
- Screenshots:
intro:
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/1792/55563843.jpg
http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/4723/93580196.jpg
http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/1240/91635734.jpg
1st fragpart:
http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/4920/image1rk.jpg
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/281/image5qa.jpg
3rd fragpart:
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/7467/image6dmr.jpg
http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/9105/image7bv.jpg
lookin forward to this one! 2nd screenshot : BADASS!
can't wait sir
This is gonna be :*
nice screens there, gl for your project :)
gl kaffee koks nutten :)
waiting for it, kaffee. Im sure it will be fantastic as your previous projects :)
GL kaffee koks nutten , das ist unser lifestyle =D.I lo<3d your screens.
I <3 k a f f e e's works!
Looks good so far dude! I love the second screen, he looks dope!
Also the 3rd one looks really retro!
Can't wait!
finally a kaffee project down the line, YEAH !!
amazing screens, cant wait to see that deagle wreaking some serious havoc !
waitin, gl man ! ;]
(kaffee ist der Boss; damn i need to learn this language somewhere <3 :D )
I like koalas.
what about trailer? :>
screen r pretty damn sexy, first one is tho a bit fail, or wouldnt say a fail but u could fix the sharp edges of the depthdump. These edges wont be that much noticeable when in motion but would still be ez to fix.
Cant w8, hope this will be twice as good as ur madhouse muvi, cheers.
good luck dude <333
any progress, kaffee? :)
when will the release happen?
hi, i got exams atm. next week wednesday i'm through and the following week i have enough time to edit ALOT. can't say anything particular bout the release yet but definitly before the end of september
added several screenshots.
still workin on the colours but that's pretty much how they will look like
Looking good so far!
I tweaked one of your screenshots a little bit:
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/7492/colorsuggestion.jpg
I, basically, lifted the mid-tones contrast, added a little bit of blue to the shadows and darkened them. Nothing major, but I think it improves the depth of the scene. Also, if you're going for a bit more "realistic" look, you can add some more blue to the mid-tones to mimic an ambient light from the blue sky.
Good luck with the project!
Looking forward to this, there isn't that many fragmovies that I actually like.