Models , sprites , textures from?

Started by h1m1 mapper
23/12/2006 21:17
Page 1 of 1
h1m1 mapper23/12/2006 21:17

sorry but i opened thread because no1 in IRC didn't helped me :/ ( or some1 didn't know )
so my question is: can you tell me site where i can find nice textures , sprites , models etc. ?
[ Edited ]
[ Edited ]

son23/12/2006 22:40

click me

These are the HQ-Textures of Moviemakers.nu.
Hope they'll help u!

h1m1 mapper24/12/2006 00:28

lol why there is no .wad files? :S

theL0w^24/12/2006 01:11

son, h1m1 mean : models, textures, sprites for mapping ;) its mapping forum :P

son24/12/2006 11:10

well I know :D.. but I have no idea 'bout mapping, so I hoped my stuff could help at least :P

delson19/01/2007 09:04

Not authorised to visit the site

Lordini21/01/2007 13:30
mysql mapper27/01/2007 18:19

OMG N1 INFO!!!
Thanks ppl.

PrEn1uMz02/03/2007 22:24

wad : http://dwl.17buddies.net/All-Downlds.php?Act=View&Opt=Wads&Typ=All&Gam=1

angie mapper02/03/2007 23:59

Another nice site with wads: http://www.cstrike-planet.com/wads

H.o.r.s.t.05/03/2007 02:11

also a big wad source xD
http://files.thewavelength.net/hl/editing/BSPTwoMAP.zip

1337ard05/03/2007 03:53

wads extracted with bsptwomap tend to crash hammer :O at least with me

Volsfootball10/03/2007 04:36

can anyone tell me where I could get a cloud type sprite?

rinkon mapper10/03/2007 07:15(edited 26/07/2015 11:43)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.