Many ideas

Started by StarWars*1
02/07/2011 10:29
Page 1 of 1
StarWars*102/07/2011 10:29(edited 02/07/2011 10:30)

OK, If admins consider my post and thread unnecessarily , they can delete but plz dont double warn me again :) OK , now lets get to the subject: for all mappers I would recommend brand new ideas for maps from this site http://www.swtor.com/info/holonet/planets ... look though the screens, may be you find something interesting... I myself was atracted by http://www.swtor.com/info/holonet/planets/korriban third screen or lets say second from upside-down from left field. GL!

R202/07/2011 12:05(edited 02/07/2011 12:06)

Nice one StarWars, I browsed your sites and lot of ideas came up in my mind, if I would be a mapper I would definitely use that site to get good inspirations :)

If you don't mind I'll add my idea too :)

I had this idea I could start creating a map, which is based on our capital (xx_Helsinki) 'cause of the lack of time and motivation I buried this idea and valve hammer was way too hard program to use. lol

So my idea is all the big KZ communities should have a map which is based on their own country/culture etc. like France kz_Eiffel_tower, USA kz_white_house etc. :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.