Which country has the most members?

Started by R2
02/07/2011 12:23
Page 1 of 3
R202/07/2011 12:23

Hi XJ staff, I just had this idea is there any possible to see which country has the most members and how many are em? A list of top 10 would be nice :) I don't know does anyone else interested about this subject, but imo it would be nice to know about it :)

Idea from Avatars chat box post :)

Austria А√atar on 07/02 - 13:11

another austrian guy :D
finally other ppl here get interested in kz too :>

Playmate02/07/2011 12:48

Its definitely and undoubtadly China.

KooleN02/07/2011 13:22

Russia, no doubt (popularity)

FLP02/07/2011 13:42

bulgaria

eeK02/07/2011 13:54

Would be nice to hear about it from admins. Im sure they have this kind of info :)

nobody^02/07/2011 14:08(edited 02/07/2011 14:08)

I thought about this, too. Germany has a lot of players but I guess Russia or Bulgaria have the most. Also a lot of players from Lithuania are active here. :-)

theddy02/07/2011 14:12

Germany or Russia.

eeK02/07/2011 17:36

Originally posted by nobody^
I thought about this, too. Germany has a lot of players but I guess Russia or Bulgaria have the most. Also a lot of players from Lithuania are active here. :-)


Well i dont think so, there are many countrys that have more members than we (Lithuania) :)

Nukk02/07/2011 18:40

bulgaria or russia

sooshkarecord holder02/07/2011 18:52

canada, and maybe italy?

EasyUp02/07/2011 20:55

Originally posted by hii
canada, and maybe italy?


roflmao

DeeDFTW!!02/07/2011 21:39

China or Bulgaria

noobstyleR02/07/2011 21:42

Lets count Bulgarian and then Russian players and we will see who is the winner.

zuveeh moviemaker02/07/2011 22:46

Guessing it's Russia

nobody^02/07/2011 22:57

Originally posted by noobstyleR
Lets count Bulgarian and then Russian players and we will see who is the winner.


I'll give you 100 bucks if you do it infront of your PC yourself. Haha, that's a suicide. :D

Nannou02/07/2011 23:42(edited 02/07/2011 23:44)

Country ? idk, but scandinavia as region ( fi, swe, dk, no )

nucLeaR03/07/2011 01:07(edited 03/07/2011 01:07)

Romania (at least the most admins+mappers+moviemakers)

MJK03/07/2011 08:22

x_X I think probably its Russia or bulgaria from what i see around the servers these two countrys are very active .. but it may be china as well ... who knows .?

kaynerecord holder03/07/2011 08:56

Greenland

plowed03/07/2011 12:43(edited 03/07/2011 12:44)

I think germany because the site is made by 1 and the first id's here are almost only from germans :P

Page 1 of 3

Please log in to post replies.