kzsca_highblocks - Secret Room

Started by piture.be
03/07/2011 00:12
Page 1 of 1
piture.be03/07/2011 00:12(edited 05/07/2011 13:51)

We have found the 2 pass for the secret room:

To go in the secret room: 8 4 2 6 7 5

To go in the 2th secret room: 2 4 7 4 9 9 (wait to push again on the 9)
--------------
Go to the corridor in the top of the 2th secret room. Go to the closed door, at the left, they are a invisible corridor. After in the 2th room take on the right... other invisible corridor. In the labyrinthe, decalfrequency 1...
Found by your own :D

After, a new pass: 5 9 0 7 2 2
35 sec to go behind the closed door...

Demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/pc0bfq

Gl and sorry for my english :D

Found by kheiye and Piture.be

g0zirecord holder03/07/2011 00:50

I dont get the last part.
It would be great if you made a demo/pictures and showing how to make it.

Gargoyle03/07/2011 12:26

"invisible corridors" made me confused and started believing you don't know what the word invisible or a corridor ment. I cant find any invisible corridors at the top of the 2nd (firsTH, secoND, thiRD, fourTH, fifTH) secretroom. Just one very visible one.

Can someone without googletranslator guide us? :(

Gargoyle03/07/2011 12:37(edited 03/07/2011 13:17)

Ah okay I found it. It's a duckable vent in the room where the buttonthingie breaks and the door is locked. So go up to the end of the 2nd floors corridors. There's a tiny duckable spot on the LEFT side of the wall (keep shooting or what ever) and after the pipe you crawled through there's a keypad again. Noticed that there is a secret room in this room also. Again a duckable pipe on the right side of the wall...

Which leads to the labyrinth. I wont even start to describe the directions but there is again a duckable hole on the right side of the whole labyrinth room. This time it's on the ground so you just rub the wall.

GOT IT Passwords are:

8 4 2 6 7 5 for the first

Second 2 4 7 4 9 9

And to get to the scandinavian room: 5 9 0 7 2 2.

Props for meeeee! And yeh go have fun it's a cool room :)

g0zirecord holder03/07/2011 14:00

It would be great if you made a demo, because I still dont get it... I cant find the "duckable vent in the room where the buttonthingie breaks and the door is locked."

Gargoyle03/07/2011 18:06

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/29268904/highblocksecret.dem

There you go

Chrizzy mapper Tournament #303/07/2011 18:19(edited 03/07/2011 18:21)

Good job finding if it was done without cheats :P I tried my best to prevent it by having teleports in every wall and doors so noclipping shouldnt be possible.

The last 2 codes creates words if you use a telephone keypad, can you find out what it is? :)

Gargoyle03/07/2011 19:18

Was done without cheats. Only problem was just to find the labyrinth and it's end.

And you did an amazing job making it uncheatable.

well 247499 = chrizzy but I can't figure out 570722 because of the 0 :S it is a + 0 or wut.

piture.be03/07/2011 19:22

It was a good idea! Lot of fun to found the number with others poeple!

Mrego03/07/2011 20:00

last code is "kzsca", isn't it?

VErzuZ03/07/2011 22:27

I found this breakable outside in a corner. pic: http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/1376/breakable.jpg

piture.be03/07/2011 23:25

Yes but useless :D

VErzuZ04/07/2011 03:43

I know but still a secret. :P

Chrizzy mapper Tournament #304/07/2011 11:39(edited 04/07/2011 11:40)

Originally posted by Mrego
last code is "kzsca", isn't it?


Yes, kz-sca :)

The second code is chrizy, I didn't bother making a longer code since I already had made a preset with 6 numbers.

That breakable wall leads to a small secret ^^

Mathzz06/07/2011 08:46

Whats with the secrets? Do they help you do faster run or just when your bored and want to rape the map by looking every unit for secrets? Uhm, ok.

Gargoyle06/07/2011 11:49

Mathzz you supposed to be funny or a troll? Or are you really that rude?

Secrets are fun to make, fyi.

Olbrien09/10/2013 06:48

Has everything in this map been found yet?

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.