maximaLzdnb

Started by maximaLz
03/07/2011 18:28
Page 2 of 2
maximaLz10/07/2011 04:14(edited 10/07/2011 04:23)

haha cheers kunqui thanks for the facebook like too :)

hoLy mapper10/07/2011 17:59

See you @ your live with Netsky. Bisous.

maximaLz10/07/2011 19:49

Hey guys, cheers!

I finally found the time to work onto my youtube channel :) .. HERE IT IS !!

http://www.youtube.com/user/maximaLzdnb
I'd be glad if you guys subscribed to it :)

And btw, I started raising fund to pay myself some more softwares maybe even hardware in the future ..
So, as you can read in each video description, I opened a paypal account for donation, if any of you is kind enough for wanting to see me go further in the scene..
paypal: [email protected]

Thanks guys <3

maximaLz12/07/2011 15:33

(Sorry for double post :\)

Hey guys check this out, my new song (:

http://soundcloud.com/maximalzdnb/maximalz-attraction

nobody^12/07/2011 15:55

Great one! Can you somehow add voice into those tracks? :-) That would be great. :)

maximaLz12/07/2011 16:29

actually, that's my only issue :/ I can't find vocals, and I never worked on my own voice modulation before :\ but I promise you guys to try whenever i'll have time :)

flaviooftw12/07/2011 17:04

wow, that's great music! my favourite was attraction and rain drop. This musics are great to sync with a kz movie :p

maximaLz16/07/2011 18:24

http://soundcloud.com/maximalzdnb/maximalz-complexity

my new one, I tried something else out, and a shorter format. Please give your opinions (:

maximaLz05/11/2011 16:01(edited 05/11/2011 16:17)

Soundcloud : http://soundcloud.com/maximalzdnb/clint-mansell-requiem-for-a

Youtube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxUTfezRsgs

YO DAWGZ MY DUBSTEP REMIX OF REQUIEM FOR A DREAM CHECK IT OUT! :D

It's not harsh dubstep btw, it's more like a liquid dubstep thing. no harsh wobbles, just soft.

rEs0LuTe moviemaker05/11/2011 16:32

That's just amazing! Great job man and please keep making the perfect music.

maximaLz31/12/2011 14:47(edited 31/12/2011 15:20)

Soundcloud : http://soundcloud.com/maximalzdnb/maximalz-starscape

Youtube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NL8MS08loA

hey guys, a new dnb song made during the holidays.
It's free download, but there is a limit (don't remember how many but it won't be reached in a long time I think lol..)

Thanks for your support!

seskes31/12/2011 16:31

Amazing dnb maximaLz ! Is that something like a ''new year special'' ?

maximaLz31/12/2011 16:38

yeah, i'm giving it away for new year, too late for christmas :p Glad you like it. :)

maximaLz26/09/2012 18:00

http://soundcloud.com/maximalzdnb/lost-blinks-rainy-memories-1

okay it finally looks like it's dubstep. Yes it's been fking 1 year. Yes, I now have more time to practice music. And yes, this is a collaboration.

kisses.

Cetys26/09/2012 19:45

Hello. Nice stuff here.

PS. I follow you, please follow me too :)
www.soundcloud.com/Cetys

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.