New tj on cs_assault ?

Started by Unk75
04/07/2011 21:02
Page 1 of 1
Unk7504/07/2011 21:02

Image:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/685/trickjumpcsassault.jpg/

Demo:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ho571dh3821win7

plowed04/07/2011 21:08(edited 04/07/2011 21:09)

Ive tried that before I even started with kreedz/climbing/trickjumping xD

I really doubt that this one is new.

TawNY04/07/2011 23:29

I doubt that´s new... Pretty obvious imo.

Grrr04/07/2011 23:36

damn, I thought u did it..

qewi05/07/2011 02:46

it's impossible guys. you're not getting high enough and since you have to duck in the window it's not possible to make a standup,

jigsaw06/07/2011 18:05

yes, it's impossible, tried it long time ago with show high plagin

Grrr06/07/2011 20:18

is this is possible? http://imageshack.us/f/41/assaulttj.jpg/ because I forgot, I think I have seen it in some vid.

unBreakS06/07/2011 20:19

Originally posted by Grrr
is this is possible? http://imageshack.us/f/41/assaulttj.jpg/ because I forgot, I think I have seen it in some vid.

yep its poss

Grrr06/07/2011 20:30

Originally posted by unBreakS
Originally posted by Grrr
is this is possible? http://imageshack.us/f/41/assaulttj.jpg/ because I forgot, I think I have seen it in some vid.

yep its poss


can someone upload a demo? please :D btw can't u get on the other lamp with reverse bhop?

unBreakS06/07/2011 20:34

Originally posted by Grrr
can someone upload a demo? please :D btw can't u get on the other lamp with reverse bhop?

if some1 can do 240 duck bj its poss

Grrr06/07/2011 20:40

Originally posted by unBreakS
Originally posted by Grrr
can someone upload a demo? please :D btw can't u get on the other lamp with reverse bhop?

if some1 can do 240 duck bj its poss

ehm, then if from the window to lamp is poss, then its scriptable :P

akkord mapper06/07/2011 21:34

well its poss with 100aa ^^

jigsaw07/07/2011 00:30

36 units high.. it's impossible with up stand up bhop.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.