Texture bug
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/12/70589553.png/
how to fix ?
need texture in the wad on 8 bit
First time i see such bug!
you dont right upload texture in wad file
First time when I see this error also, can you give us some more info? With what settings you saved the texture/s, wad and so on?
give me texture what need on you map, i created wad file with you'r textures. (OFFTOP) how you my english ?
i using wads from my cstrike folder :D sry,but im newbie..
as I said before in irc, I still suspect its some ATI related bug.
choose some texture and build a simple map with light and spawn to exclude in 3d flat mode. compile and test it to exclude wad problems...
fixed and thread can be closed.
btw thanks to all <3
maybe the solution would be nice for others with the same problem.
problem is with newest versions of the ATI driver
the solutions: get back to 8th version of the ATI or turn off hardware acceleration
Please log in to post replies.