Similar to kzsca_dawn and kz_pit

Started by nobody^
05/07/2011 23:45
Page 1 of 1
nobody^05/07/2011 23:45(edited 05/07/2011 23:46)

Hello guys,
Since I love kzsca_dawn, I'd really love to play more maps like it. The colours and the textures are more than great! I noticed that kz_pit has similarities.
Is it hard to create such map? I do not have any mapping skills but the map itself look simple and clean.
I would definitely enjoy playing another map with the same theme. :-)

Best regards,
N
:up:

nerv.06/07/2011 01:12

i love maps that look "simple and clean" but nowadays mappers always search a theme to build a nice atmosphere around and stuff like this =/

remake06/07/2011 01:47

kz_pit has similarities LOL.. it's a total ripoff. But dawn is indeed an enjoyable map :)

MEELrecord holderlj record holder Tournament #106/07/2011 12:42

kzsca_dawn is one of my favorite maps, and it's more enjoyable than kz_pit for me. Kz_pit is boring somehow, but I'd love to play another map like those two!

nobody^06/07/2011 13:53

Okay, one question to the mappers:

Is it hard to create such map? I think that making something more detailed like kz_toscana is harder. :-)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.