Uncharted 3

06/07/2011 11:26
Page 1 of 1
Chrizzy mapper Tournament #306/07/2011 11:26(edited 06/07/2011 11:32)

Uncharted: Drakes Fortune = Awesome
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves = AMAZING

Release date: 11-1-11

Uncharted 3 is coming out in November, but a multiplayer beta is available to download on PSN. It's only playable until July 14. I'm currently level 4, just started a couple hours ago. The level cap is 50 but you don't get any rewards past level 25.

Can't wait for this game to come out!! :D

Anyone else playing the beta?

propanelj record holder06/07/2011 12:49

would play it if i had a ps3 :) looks awsome.

evuly06/07/2011 16:24

I've played the first (might be the second) game with my friend, and I loved it. I'm sure I'll try this one out!

finzer06/07/2011 16:45

i've the second one. Amazing story, amazing game.
Can't wait for the third one, didnt play the beta tho, i'm 100% sure it will be , again, an incredible game!

evuly12/07/2011 19:25

So I borrowed Uncharted 2 from the library and finished it in like 2 days, awesome story and I love the gameplay!

VErzuZ13/07/2011 09:47

I played the first one, i haven't played a lot on my ps3 lately, but maybe its time to start again. I could get the second one and beat it before 3rd comes out. YEY!

Originally posted by VErzuZ
I played the first one, i haven't played a lot on my ps3 lately, but maybe its time to start again. I could get the second one and beat it before 3rd comes out. YEY!


You definitely should, if you liked the first you're gonna love the second. Its only around 8-10 hours but best ps3 game out there imo. It improves on every level from the first one.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.