kzm_cityhops sc
Hi there,
it's more a bug than a SC. Hit the end timer through the ceiling :)
Idea by: fischauge <3
Jump by: faker
http://home.arcor.de/thafak0r/jumps/cityhops.zip
Merry X-mas ;)
[ Edited ]
n1 :D
Merry xmas faker <3
I found another sc like that but at the second floor thru a wall though ;p
GJ fichy and faker <3
hahahha :D faker <3 Marry xmax
omg nice :D
n1 sc :D
Here is a sc, dunno if its already posted (didnt find it when I searched ) hehe :P
well here it is, quite obvious but anyway.
Demo:
http://rapidshare.com/files/9056740/kzm_cityhops_sc.rar.html
Screen:
http://img124.imageshack.us/my.php?image=grabby1ty3.jpg
its in my demo :)
GJ, but hard to do in a run :)
its in my demo :)
k, well I havnt watched the demo, but anyway :P
Pf0llz0r. neva seen it b4 but tried it first time i played it, fairly obvious :) but gj
Another SC
Screen:
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/2383/cityhopcsga5.jpg
[ Edited Tue Jan 02 2007, 02:55AM ]
Please log in to post replies.