Pirate ship

Started by Fruggline
11/07/2011 21:35
Page 1 of 1
Fruggline11/07/2011 21:35(edited 12/07/2011 03:24)

I think a giant pirate ship would be cool, where you climb from the shore, to the hold, to the deck and then the to stop button al the way at the crow's nest. Might be hard to do but it'd be cool.

VErzuZ11/07/2011 21:36

YARGH thats awesome!

nobody^12/07/2011 08:29

Great idea, with those big ropes and stuff. :-)

PepoMerca05/08/2012 04:28

kz_titanic maybe? if someone decides to do it, please it's to be a long map!

KarLi mapper05/08/2012 06:55

Fruggyline xD yea i think its cool idea , and u should start out ^^

SmK1333705/08/2012 10:13

I Already have a huge pirate-ship laying around, if anyone feel like it they are free to finish it :)

- if your interested contact me :)

nerv.07/10/2012 04:58

kz_real_islands there is a part on a big ship on the end =]

spr1n mapper07/10/2012 12:58

I remember Kirman intended to make one of those a while ago. Someone could contact him for cooperation for example.

FragGyver mapper10/01/2013 00:56

risk_treasure_island also features a pirate ship at its end stage. http://xtreme-jumps.eu/download.php?view.508

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.