[Project] "Player" Is Coming!
Hey, first of all, my name is João Araújo, i'm known in the online community as "MARK";
I've done one or two jump/trick clips before, but nothing serious.
Lately I've been watching some jump/trick/kreedz movies and i really got inspired and motivated to try something out!
So i'm requesting here, if someone wants to have a movie made by be about himself, contact me at youtube with your best demos!
You can see my previous work here:
www.youtube.com/MARKib0yTV
This a movie about one player only, i already have colors and song selected, now i just need the demos :)
I use Sony Vegas 7; Adobe After Effects; C4D; 720p and x264 codec most of the times!
If you are interested, PM me at youtube www.youtube.com/MARKiB0YTV
If i posted in the wrong section, i'm sorry, i'm kinda new on the fórum
Peace all, João "MARK" Araújo
Please log in to post replies.