KZ-MOD CS 1.6 Other side of Counter-Strike

Started by Prophecy
12/07/2011 19:09
Page 1 of 1
Prophecy12/07/2011 19:09(edited 12/07/2011 19:13)

I have been thinking for a while about like a new system for Kreedz, How about if we change platform into (SDK) The Source Engine.

You might have seen kz-mod (Source Engine) Kreedz Mod. I have tried it but its nothing against Counter-Strike 1.6 game wise. I can go into details but its better if you try it out by yourself.

I have been playing CSPROMOD for awhile The Source Engines Counter-Strike 1.6 Modification.

So I thought cant we transform CSPROMOD into a Counter-Strike 1.6 Kreedz mod?

By mixing KZ-MOD (SDK) For Models example or maps to CSPROMOD, and make a new mod of it.


I want to do this because I think kreedz has nothing to do with the normal gaming community that Counter-Strike bring us. So we need another side (Platform for ourself)

If This happens I think we can bring xtreme-jumps even Kreedz to a whole new level.

/mappy

spr1n mapper12/07/2011 20:45(edited 12/07/2011 20:46)

I dont understand whats wrong with kreedz mod gameplay?

CS:pm is not popular impractical and half source quality, so I think you are not gonna go far with it. Even if some mappers make tons of climbing maps for CS:pm its not gonna be even half popular as kreedz mod. Imo people stick with popular and practical CS , and for better quality and CS gameplay there is kreedz mod. CS:pm is somewhat in between and personally I don't understand its usage (I just see it as improved CS for people who cant run actual source games with good fps). Also CS:pm is not a platform, its existing game like CS... so hows that related with regular CS gaming communities connection? and how do you imagine that transformation?

anyway mapping for source is of course much better, I just wish hl1/cs engine could be replaced with source =D wild dreams I know...

VErzuZ13/07/2011 09:39

In the 1.0 version of kzmod you will have 99% cs movement.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.