mixep Model (mappy HD Style)

Started by Prophecy
13/07/2011 12:05
Page 1 of 1
Prophecy13/07/2011 12:05(edited 14/07/2011 19:47)

Improved Fingers Hands also Arms
Programs used : Photoshop, 3dsMax

What do you guys think?
http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman02/4e1d6da1bc3e0_show1.png

http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman02/4e1d6dc9552a6_show2.png

http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman02/4e1d6de811a7a_show3.png

BLuex13/07/2011 12:41

Is it downloaded from fpsbanana? If it's not, good job.

very nice ! I would like to have it :D

Prophecy13/07/2011 13:39

It´s Private For Now I might Share It When I feel like so

unBreakS13/07/2011 13:57(edited 13/07/2011 14:08)

pff you lier .. http://aries.otstrel.ru/IMAGES/FILES/hands.jpg
those hands are made by worm.dll

KyU.K13/07/2011 14:01

Can i have it ? :)

Prophecy13/07/2011 14:20

hah no its not the same Arms lolz..

unBreakS13/07/2011 14:26

well show model and we`ll see if they are the same or not ..

Prophecy13/07/2011 14:36

Why Should I Share It With You?

Your Really Stupid To Think It´s The Same Textures.

BLuex13/07/2011 16:34

+1 unBreakS. Nothing more to say, really.
Here is download of this models: http://www.mediafire.com/?w687v2yt9w91jma

maximaLz13/07/2011 16:39

Dude, if you came here to show something and not give it away, just explain me why the fuck did you post in a first place ? So stupid.

thx bluex for the dl link.
ps: your avatar is stuck in my head now.

KyU.K13/07/2011 18:04

Originally posted by maximaLz
ps: your avatar is stuck in my head now.

Prophecy13/07/2011 18:06(edited 13/07/2011 18:09)

Lolz BlueX My textures are HD 512px also its not the same lolz...

You guys dont know anything about texturing it seams, also Why cant I post anything with out giving it away?

I asked if you guys liked my work.......

jimbo14/07/2011 19:39(edited 14/07/2011 19:40)

Did you rig it in 3dmax? =) I guess you're using the high poly
hands you needed help with earlier.
Looks sweet, keep it up. Rusty uses a similar one?

btw try making some custom animations, that would be cool!

Prophecy14/07/2011 21:06

I made some custom animations, so not the hand goes into a bad twist so the texture goes wrong on the hands.

Rusty gave me his models to me quite a long time ago, But mine are better then his. His gloves are not as detailed as mine same goes for the arms it´s a different texture.

rusty14/08/2011 14:01

rofl the details you added made them look horrible thats why i refused to use them.

rusty18/08/2011 11:32

and quite annoyed actually that you would post skins that wern't originally yours, you just slightly adjusted them (which made them worse) and claimed as your own.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.