Kreedz anti script plugins

Started by Twize[k]
14/07/2011 17:45
Page 1 of 1
Twize[k]14/07/2011 17:45

I have a kreedz server and there are shitload of scripters so i need some anti bhop/longjump script plugins.. Right now i have only 1 kreedz hack dedector plugin what is working (anti kzh detector)

Prophecy14/07/2011 20:50(edited 14/07/2011 20:52)

hmm, there is not any good detectors out there right now. A program called autohotkey with the right codes inside it can go trough steam. Because It´s not really a hack that goes trough dlls connected to the game. It`s just key-types. I Made some G-strafes "hacks" before. I can still use them on xtreme-jumps. I cant never believe any LJ To be legit because strafes depends on gear. Same goes for the g5´s also other mouses there you can bind your mouse to record movements. blalbalbla...

If You want to make a 100% secure lj record you need to make a program that analysis your pc before you can post any demo.

analalallblal I think the xj staff needs to get into this problem.

SO XJ MAKE A PROGRAM THAT YOU NEED TO RUN BEFORE YOU CAN RECORD ANY RECORD EVEN RUNS`S SAME GOES TO LJS!!

jack frog19/07/2011 02:50

Originally posted by Twize[k
]
I have a kreedz server and there are shitload of scripters

lol!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.