CS: BTTR by kaffee & destruktor

Started by k a f f e e
14/07/2011 20:49
Page 1 of 1
k a f f e e14/07/2011 20:49

nothing big, just felt like posting this because of what happened with the dubcomp

frags & editing by us
music by riskothque & benton


youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGBk__Xa9d4&feature=channel_video_title
sk-gaming: http://www.sk-gaming.com/video/354421-Back_To_The_Roots_by_kaffee__destruktor
download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PGI3X2UU


paniq already told me the contest might be staged, we didnt care to win or something, but this was the reaction from "DUBCOMP" D: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQWmJjNZlgQ&lc=fS5wKjAzHIarzMOIw2XKDRVhwJs3F4buTU2xrbSp6cQ&feature=inbox

Stakezz'14/07/2011 20:54

ajahaha amagad uber man uber gj :)

Prophecy14/07/2011 21:01

wow, this came as an shock kaffee, Im not really pleased with your work from this movie. I cant really see any process from your other works over the year. You kind of stick to your old style "not maybe bad" But still it´s boring at least for me.

I remember when you made a surf clip with some grudge style like a contest of what it was cant remember right now. Then I thought wow this guy will blow any other moviemaker.

todo list my view still!
1. Colors -
2. Cam-paths -
3. Music -
4. Intro From Template - "count down background"


Anyways GL with Next Movie

FLP14/07/2011 22:40

I didn't know that it's possible to dislike your videos kaffee,amazing as always

TOTTI15/07/2011 18:39

amazing bro really really nice sync :) song fit with the movie too :D good job and keep doing movies like this :)

scmb15/07/2011 22:22

kaffee you r sick!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.