[2man-surf-trick] StormBreakers

Started by cidao
15/07/2011 05:51
Page 1 of 1
cidao15/07/2011 05:51(edited 15/07/2011 19:15)

Today I would like to present a different movie called StormBreakers. Probably some of you already heard about 2 man tricks, especially talking about kreedz, they developed techniques to boost everything using more than one player, but here today I give to you all the first "2 man surf tricks" ever, edited by schuledutt.

schuledutt: Well, CIDAO asked me a couple of weeks ago to edit his movie. At first I said no, since I don't spend as much time in cs as I used to do, but as he couldn't find another editor I couldn't let my friend down. So, I watched the demos and realized how epic they were and that got me even more motivated. I remembered when I and CIDAO tried to make 2man surftricks on his lan-server about a year ago, we did some, (not as epic as these) and I started to edit that project. However I never finished it, but this time I decided to do so. I would like to thank CIDAO and k3nta for the time and effort they've put in to make these demos, I enjoyed editing them! Also thanks to all my friends.

I guess the movie turned out pretty well, you'll see when you watch it!

Picture: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/684/comicbooksketch.jpg/
Movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0ohPTM0Ick&feature=player_embedded
Download link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/iyabkz

Hope you enjoy it.

TOTTI15/07/2011 18:44

wow new style of editing :) nice one there :D good job :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.