sc fairy island
here is a pic:
http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/7159/kzfairyisland0000tw0.jpg
hf :)
I've thought about that too,but it was a long time ago and I thought its impossible :)
gj,gonna try it
its possible. i did it with scout but im a noob i can only do ~240 knife :(. so it should be np for the pros.
I've done this SC, possible =)
I've done this SC, possible =)
Go for the rec ;)
did it with scout not that easy for me
this map is the biggest LOW FPS map out there?? kk :P i got 30 fps ;D i cant demo for shit :P
ot: go ndR PWN this map :D
i made the jump too, geeked it a lot , but i cant do the map :)
Nice jump.
very very very easy :P
Tried to record it for a while today but i keep falling on bhops :(
The sc isn't easy for me : D
http://home.arcor.de/thafak0r/jumps/fairy.zip
Did the ultimative combo and combined it with another SC :D
yea, found that too but i'm too lazy to record :/
But imo its not that hard to do both scs in a run.
p3tsin did both shorcuts in his demo @ kzfi website
no, he didn't. He just did the second (from cloud to castle) but he didn't do the SC of sj's. (my combo)
Please log in to post replies.