S7R1K3R - 1337
Started by geddyK
17/07/2011 12:32
Page 3 of 3
AMaze22/07/2011 09:27
Originally posted by geddyKOriginally posted by kayneOriginally posted by geddyKDon't be conceited..
Firstly, you are doing not a needed spam and secondly the conversation with you and this way doesn't make sense, finally understand it!
Or you have something clever to the saying and you want to share with it, or saying colloquially chuck away!
wait, what? did i say anything negative about your movie? no, why are you getting mad at me LOL, and i dont understand what you mean, obviously polish and googletranslate cant work together..
stop hating, lmao.
You see, so there is a conversation with you :) You know what, fall from here, because I don't need your super of comments on my movie, because to be honest even I am not reading them lol.
And don't be rife here, or else even the admin won't help you ;-) It so much in this matter, thank you!
Don't translate words literally. e.g "fall from here", I think more understandable would be "gtfo" ?
geddyK22/07/2011 13:23
Originally posted by AMazeOriginally posted by geddyKOriginally posted by kayneOriginally posted by geddyKDon't be conceited..
Firstly, you are doing not a needed spam and secondly the conversation with you and this way doesn't make sense, finally understand it!
Or you have something clever to the saying and you want to share with it, or saying colloquially chuck away!
wait, what? did i say anything negative about your movie? no, why are you getting mad at me LOL, and i dont understand what you mean, obviously polish and googletranslate cant work together..
stop hating, lmao.
You see, so there is a conversation with you :) You know what, fall from here, because I don't need your super of comments on my movie, because to be honest even I am not reading them lol.
And don't be rife here, or else even the admin won't help you ;-) It so much in this matter, thank you!
Don't translate words literally. e.g "fall from here", I think more understandable would be "gtfo" ?
Frankly, I hardly ever use "slogan" language, so..
Perhaps you're right :) I will try to remember that and certainly I will use it in the future. Thanks ;)
AMaze22/07/2011 18:23
Originally posted by geddyKOriginally posted by AMazeOriginally posted by geddyKOriginally posted by kayneOriginally posted by geddyKDon't be conceited..
Firstly, you are doing not a needed spam and secondly the conversation with you and this way doesn't make sense, finally understand it!
Or you have something clever to the saying and you want to share with it, or saying colloquially chuck away!
wait, what? did i say anything negative about your movie? no, why are you getting mad at me LOL, and i dont understand what you mean, obviously polish and googletranslate cant work together..
stop hating, lmao.
You see, so there is a conversation with you :) You know what, fall from here, because I don't need your super of comments on my movie, because to be honest even I am not reading them lol.
And don't be rife here, or else even the admin won't help you ;-) It so much in this matter, thank you!
Don't translate words literally. e.g "fall from here", I think more understandable would be "gtfo" ?
Frankly, I hardly ever use "slogan" language, so..
Perhaps you're right :) I will try to remember that and certainly I will use it in the future. Thanks ;)
No problem geddyK :) I didn't want to insult you :) (I'm not good at English either) ah, and about the movie: Jumps are just awesome! For me even fw is hard to do(because I'm not leet ;d) Edit is very good, I didn't see anything wrong and it's very enjoyable :)
shNz
23/07/2011 08:38
Very enjoyable movie! After all, that's the most important.
Aztec jump was sick as fuck, good job S7R1K3R and geddyK, ofcourse.
Btw geddyK, keep the movies coming!
geddyK23/07/2011 11:43(edited 23/07/2011 11:45)
Originally posted by shnzVery enjoyable movie! After all, that's the most important.
Aztec jump was sick as fuck, good job S7R1K3R and geddyK, ofcourse.
Btw geddyK, keep the movies coming!
Yeah, at least You (and also a few persons above) appreciated my contribution to this movie. With this movie I wanted to show like contemporary edit can look together harmonizing with fresh and unusual jumps they are which backwards combos, as well as with the single of contemporary contractors, where we can usually listen to them everywhere, on the radio, of TV etc. Probably everyone is bored with watching the same movies differing in only jumps, because the same kind colours appears and the like.
Another very important remark is it so, that every moviemaker has his own style, saying briefly, I wanted to show something new, as for this time nobody not yet did here and so former my intention into this project.
One more time thanks to these everyone which opened their minds and watched this movie saying, it is cool!1
Some comments of course only consisted (as ever) on pointing mistakes out, for stating one's view and end - kind of it former their work.
People, look differently at world, because if I everyone started criticizing it for someone's professionalism so that he gets from me not higher than 5.
(And I apologise too my not super English, because still Mr. kayne can couple up..[at least still his English is leaving behind much to the wish..hah])
Playmate23/07/2011 11:53(edited 23/07/2011 11:53)
Originally posted by geddyKOriginally posted by shnzVery enjoyable movie! After all, that's the most important.
Aztec jump was sick as fuck, good job S7R1K3R and geddyK, ofcourse.
Btw geddyK, keep the movies coming!
Yeah, at least You (and also a few persons above) appreciated my contribution to this movie. With this movie I wanted to show like contemporary edit can look together harmonizing with fresh and unusual jumps they are which backwards combos, as well as with the single of contemporary contractors, where we can usually listen to them everywhere, on the radio, of TV etc. Probably everyone is bored with watching the same movies differing in only jumps, because the same kind colours appears and the like.
Another very important remark is it so, that every moviemaker has his own style, saying briefly, I wanted to show something new, as for this time nobody not yet did here and so former my intention into this project.
One more time thanks to these everyone which opened their minds and watched this movie saying, it is cool!1
Some comments of course only consisted (as ever) on pointing mistakes out, for stating one's view and end - kind of it former their work.
People, look differently at world, because if I everyone started criticizing it for someone's professionalism so that he gets from me not higher than 5.
(And I apologise too my not super English, because still Mr. kayne can couple up..[at least still his English is leaving behind much to the wish..hah])
what
The only thing i understood is that people who didnt like it are bad and who liked it are good.
kayne
23/07/2011 12:03
Originally posted by geddyKYeah, at least You (and also a few persons above) appreciated my contribution to this movie.
I hope you dont count me in at that point, I enjoyed the movie, its great, I havent said anything else, lol.
Originally posted by geddyK(And I apologise too my not super English, because still Mr. kayne can couple up..[at least still his English is leaving behind much to the wish..hah])
I lol'd, your english is too bad that you actually think im flaming you or something.. my english aint too good either, i didnt intend to mean anything bad :\
Sinzhns23/07/2011 16:07(edited 23/07/2011 16:08)
Originally posted by geddyK(And I apologise too my not super English, because still Mr. kayne can couple up..[at least still his English is leaving behind much to the wish..hah])
I lol'd, your english is too bad that you actually think im flaming you or something.. my english aint too good either, i didnt intend to mean anything bad :\
Tis affirmation was totally true.I mean geddyk , man , you do have a sucky english and you have to admit it.after all the movies wasnt such a big fail like others say.
geddyK23/07/2011 18:36
Originally posted by SinzhnsOriginally posted by geddyK(And I apologise too my not super English, because still Mr. kayne can couple up..[at least still his English is leaving behind much to the wish..hah])
I lol'd, your english is too bad that you actually think im flaming you or something.. my english aint too good either, i didnt intend to mean anything bad :\
Tis affirmation was totally true.I mean geddyk , man , you do have a sucky english and you have to admit it.after all the movies wasnt such a big fail like others say.
I can see that this subject is on separate topic...
I never said my English was good or still is, I know that much I must still learn and I am working all the time above it, really! But if somebody is saying that my English is sucking, let will tell me, what's in it bad! Tell me, then I will know what I am supposed still if necessary to do some work on. Thanks!
Btw. hi Sinzhns :) :p
IceVip23/07/2011 19:33
Originally posted by PlaymateOriginally posted by geddyKOriginally posted by shnzVery enjoyable movie! After all, that's the most important.
Aztec jump was sick as fuck, good job S7R1K3R and geddyK, ofcourse.
Btw geddyK, keep the movies coming!
Yeah, at least You (and also a few persons above) appreciated my contribution to this movie. With this movie I wanted to show like contemporary edit can look together harmonizing with fresh and unusual jumps they are which backwards combos, as well as with the single of contemporary contractors, where we can usually listen to them everywhere, on the radio, of TV etc. Probably everyone is bored with watching the same movies differing in only jumps, because the same kind colours appears and the like.
Another very important remark is it so, that every moviemaker has his own style, saying briefly, I wanted to show something new, as for this time nobody not yet did here and so former my intention into this project.
One more time thanks to these everyone which opened their minds and watched this movie saying, it is cool!1
Some comments of course only consisted (as ever) on pointing mistakes out, for stating one's view and end - kind of it former their work.
People, look differently at world, because if I everyone started criticizing it for someone's professionalism so that he gets from me not higher than 5.
(And I apologise too my not super English, because still Mr. kayne can couple up..[at least still his English is leaving behind much to the wish..hah])
what
The only thing i understood is that people who didnt like it are bad and who liked it are good.
You got that one right mate xD
flexiboi24/07/2011 22:01
rofl, you won't learn english by using Polish-English in google translate
and I don't think the jumps are clean :)
geddyK25/07/2011 09:29(edited 25/07/2011 09:41)
Originally posted by flexiboirofl, you won't learn english by using Polish-English in google translate
and I don't think the jumps are clean :)
Eh, but who says that I'm using it at all? :-(
It makes no sense to quarrel with all of you and jumps are totally clean!
Nukk25/07/2011 09:43
this thread should be closed because i dont see there comments about the movie anymore ;/
Page 3 of 3
Please log in to post replies.