Xbox or ps3?

Started by mJauZ^
18/07/2011 21:37
Page 1 of 1
mJauZ^18/07/2011 21:37(edited 18/07/2011 21:37)

Title.
I'm gonna get a console soon so i need help in choosing!I will probably only play GTA IV on the console so I need to know your opinions on which is better ^^.
Thanks in advance!

IceVip18/07/2011 22:04

PS3, cant say much about it.. i just know its better

Strafe.tR18/07/2011 22:54

ofc ps3

ndR moviemaker Tournament #218/07/2011 23:25

That depends on what kind of games you're going to play?
Don't tell me you'll only play GTA :O

finzer18/07/2011 23:35

i'd say ps3 since i have one,but haven't played it for like 3months. Plus, some of my mates got issues with xbox, maybe it's fixed now, dunno. The only advantage is that xbox is manufactured by Microsoft, and if i remember right, some games such as 'Splinter Cell' are, at the beginning at least, xbox exclusive games.

Punk^19/07/2011 02:10

fanboi fight :-P!

360 for life <3

mJauZ^19/07/2011 12:24

Well if i have some spare money i would buy other games too , but i don't know anything about the library of games for the consoles , so i also need a little heads up on that :P.

Punk^19/07/2011 13:02

Both consoles have exclusive games. What kind of games are you into?

Mathzz19/07/2011 13:16

I now announce Console war : )

mJauZ^19/07/2011 14:15

Originally posted by Punk^
Both consoles have exclusive games. What kind of games are you into?

FPS's / RPG's and thrillers.

propanelj record holder19/07/2011 15:31

you should propably get a PS3, if i remember right they dropped from ~300$ to 200 after E3 of something.
Both got good games. Xbox got games like Bioshock, Halo and Gears of war and PS3 got God of war, uncharted and such, im gonna get myself a ps3 soon i think.

evuly19/07/2011 18:07

I'd say PS3 - since I got one myself and I'm very pleased with it. :-]

Punk^19/07/2011 23:06(edited 19/07/2011 23:06)

The PS3 prices dropped due to sony getting hacked, rather.

Anyway, if that's your style of games, it dosen't really matter which console you get.
Graphic wise, they're the same... It really just depends on the game what kind of graphics you get.. In some case, one game will look a lot better on the xbox and in some games the ps3 will stand out..
The bonus of the ps3 is that since it's a newer console and does indeed have more power than the 360 (which the ps3 dosen't utilize at all!) so it does have the potential to become superior graphic wise... but as for now, it's about the same.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.