Friend groups
I thought about this long time ago and I m not sure whether it was mentioned or not ,but : didn't you ever think of a "group chat" on xj? without admins without censorship ? Only a group created by a person who controls whether to add someone in that group or not ... I mean like steam groups , but with an always working chat where guys can spam , write whatever they want, laugh together and so on.... Ye don't remind me about IRC/Kvirc/Mirc(I don't know which variant is correct :D ) :) I am talking about another thing... you got it , I hope :)
EDIT:
Or at least a possible chat like on facebook( idea from nucLeaR).
I'd so love a place without risking getting warned every time you type something.
A place within this website that will violate the rules of the same website ?
If the only way you can be a part of this website is by doing the exact opposite things that you shouldn't be doing, then you should really think again at your time spent here.
You can talk about anything in here, as long as it's in the proper category and doesn't bother/offend/insult the other users. It's very simple if you follow the common sense rules.
As for the chat function, we have one developed and it will probably be available with the new design (it was available for public use some time ago, but we had to remove it because of the bugs), that if it will work properly.