CS freezes

Started by Ovidiu Dumitru
20/07/2011 13:10
Page 1 of 1
Ovidiu Dumitru20/07/2011 13:10(edited 20/07/2011 13:11)

Hey guys,

When I join a server (any server) my cs just freezes instantly and I can't do anything. However I can still move the mouse arrow, but can't do anything, like pressing on enter and then to choose the team.

On processes hl.exe still gains memory constantly.

Any solution please ? Hopefully not the legendary reinstall solution.

Thanks <3

AZAX-SYNDROM20/07/2011 14:21(edited 20/07/2011 14:22)

It's probably shot to nothing but... U could check ur keyboard and look for any stuck button(s)...

Ovidiu Dumitru20/07/2011 14:26

Everything is fine there, I think. I don't even know what button could cause that.

AZAX-SYNDROM20/07/2011 14:30

My friends got very weird behavior when ctrl, shift or space got stuck... Try removing all addons aswell..

Ovidiu Dumitru20/07/2011 14:55

I diasbled the amxx. Still nothing.

AZAX-SYNDROM20/07/2011 15:04

I never experienced that issue so i'm little short with ideas...
Maybe system restore could help... And if u have spare mouse and keyboard, try them...

Ovidiu Dumitru20/07/2011 15:13

I'm on laptop.

It just suddenly happened last night. Worked fine till now.

AZAX-SYNDROM20/07/2011 15:19

Ok.
Have u tried system restore?
U can update ur drivers, but i doubt it will make any difference...

unBreakS20/07/2011 15:29

maybe try backup ?

Ovidiu Dumitru20/07/2011 16:06

Driver update didn't work and I can't do the backup, because I don't have any.

AZAX-SYNDROM20/07/2011 16:47

U haven't answered my question about sys restore... Choose restore point prior to first freeze...

Ovidiu Dumitru20/07/2011 18:35

It worked with system restore. Thank you.

AZAX-SYNDROM20/07/2011 20:17

Yeaaa :)
Np.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.