Countjumps3 [260 - 285]
Author: Arion (Ex3cuTioN)
Players:
Info: A map with 260 - 285 blocks.
Download: GirlShare | FileShare | 2shared
Images:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-JLVx10Ggn9o/Tibtx5fRmnI/AAAAAAAAAIY/dx-YoCs6Rq4/s912/countjumps30004.jpg
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-E1XYKAbcLJQ/Tibt0Tn8J-I/AAAAAAAAAIc/Vr8vMLEClHU/s912/countjumps30007.jpg
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-LnjP-Pad3jc/Tibt07XzVEI/AAAAAAAAAIg/gc77HlC3W9Y/s912/countjumps30008.jpg
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ol8cU8wc1-0/Tibt2XbnCEI/AAAAAAAAAIk/ZS0qzIoBdA4/s912/countjumps30009.jpg
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-UnzhMLtJ_9w/Tibt4JfdttI/AAAAAAAAAIo/vECiEezcaKA/s912/countjumps30010.jpg
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-RPvaYu7Y0yw/Tibt4v7b8UI/AAAAAAAAAIs/x7GatkeTZtM/s912/countjumps30011.jpg
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-GB2GtY21i1Q/Tibt6MFFcCI/AAAAAAAAAIw/eWzZo1hVUWw/s912/countjumps30012.jpg
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-TeKyCFOHu1k/Tibt8ZQ3BvI/AAAAAAAAAI0/nWNqrl3KteQ/s912/countjumps30013.jpg
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-C3OWct3JLbA/Tibt8vcWBBI/AAAAAAAAAI4/azBPMejk3y4/s912/countjumps30014.jpg
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-nyX7QVkJjtw/Tibt9C58moI/AAAAAAAAAI8/vK71geu_Gd4/s912/countjumps30015.jpg
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-eIoY9cEZ5CI/TibtxQ-fCQI/AAAAAAAAAIU/DheT4aOF5LI/s912/countjumps30006.jpg
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-0R9vWoBgp5o/TibttVNnT9I/AAAAAAAAAIM/-pHW2OIf-Ss/s912/countjumps30016.jpg
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-hvxDR5CrGUM/TibttGIC04I/AAAAAAAAAIE/JmWAeh-4mPg/s912/countjumps30017.jpg
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-5r7eRpgKowo/TibttWngYwI/AAAAAAAAAII/vc8yIyv3Q6E/s912/countjumps30018.jpg
well the whole structure is great and the idea too ,
but make new texture cos this are really boooring and old
I won't modify the map anymore...
Just posted it here for crazy PPL who want 275+ block.
I wish there was more originality to it, using the exact same design as kz_longjumps2 shows no skills or creativity at all. But good job anyway.
Originally posted by dazaI wish there was more originality to it, using the exact same design as kz_longjumps2 shows no skills or creativity at all. But good job anyway.
No problem, i don't need to proof to nobody that i know mapping...
My opinion is that this map should be named "scoutjumps3" (at least for 275+ blocks) or whatever. I hope you get it, but gj.
ooooooooooo gj
I think, we will see a 275ér mcj in the near future...
Gj for mapping this.
Yes but people can jump with scout. There wasn't a map with more than 280 units to jump, so ....
Maybe candEE will want the 281 block :d
good will fall, but I believe that we can not save it yet officially
my map is better
Please log in to post replies.