Helerous - Clanmovie

Started by Syrle
21/07/2011 00:29
Page 1 of 2
Syrle21/07/2011 00:29(edited 13/08/2011 22:45)

    Title:helerous - ClanMovie

Image
    Project status: 25%


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: My name Igor Gribovsky [...] I've been moviemaking for 1 year now... my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/iNgr1D93


    Type of the movie: It will be a hide'n'seek clanmovie about 10-15 players


    Project Description: It will be about 4-8 minutes long and i use music:
    In Fear And Faith - Heavy Lies The Crown


    Moviemaking facts: I will use HLAE and Sony Vegas


    Requests: I will show you screenshots after i have demos and started work


    Screenshots:
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/35/49880434.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/705/sc1vr.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/834/76938867.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/834/73568751.jpg/

Zippow21/07/2011 00:53

Hide'n'seek clanmovie. will it be actual hns footage or kz footage ? (people tend to name kz movies hns clanmovies for some wierd reason)

TOTTI21/07/2011 15:10

waiting for it ! finish it fast :D

WeMeRA21/07/2011 17:59

music is gay, I are not waiting for tis muvi

AMaze21/07/2011 19:26

Originally posted by ωзмзяа♠
music is gay, I are not waiting for tis muvi



I have to agree with WeMeRA. He said all, even if I like this music (but I like listening to this kind of music). It's not appropriate kind of music for cs movie. Songs like that are for dancing and clubbing, not for cs/kz movies. My advice: change music and make a great movie! GL

Syrle21/07/2011 19:58

okay :)
I change music) demos: trick jumps

MJK21/07/2011 20:08

Originally posted by ZippoW
Hide'n'seek clanmovie. will it be actual hns footage or kz footage ? (people tend to name kz movies hns clanmovies for some wierd reason)

Dude i was thinking the same thin than i read your coment +1 ? answer pls :)

Syrle21/07/2011 21:28(edited 21/07/2011 21:29)

Originally posted by Syrle
okay :)
I change music) demos: trick jumps


tj demos on de\kz\hns maps

memekrecord holder22/07/2011 00:59

Originally posted by Syrle
Originally posted by Syrle
okay :)
I change music) demos: trick jumps


tj demos on de\kz\hns maps


TJ on HNS map will ruin this movie.

Syrle22/07/2011 01:19

and ladderboosts

propanelj record holder22/07/2011 01:58

I wish you luck on the project. I always enjoy watching clanmovies :)

cLeen1k22/07/2011 10:45

hns maps - kill movie

Syrle22/07/2011 12:51

Why?

cAntWo24/07/2011 19:25

good luck syrle)

Syrle28/07/2011 12:26

thx :)

Syrle10/08/2011 21:09(edited 10/08/2011 22:49)

Screenshot:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/705/sc1vr.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/35/49880434.jpg/

rooftops screen ladder boost

Womanaizer10/08/2011 23:07

looks good, but don't like hns =\

Syrle11/08/2011 15:36

hns maps - 2 rb and it's all :)

d1zz11/08/2011 16:53

gl :]

Syrle12/08/2011 15:02

update music

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.